what is bi?

Having already quoted this ... I might add that ..... generally speaking, human beings don't limit their love to one gender ... mothers love their CHILDREN .... however, some ppl feel attracted towards both sexes .... some def. don't !!! So ... 'BI' ... is usually referred to as a sexual attraction ... (which, of course can encompass love .... ) :wub2:

I didn't think of that! Good point :cheerful_h4h:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and there are very few people online as well

no one talks to meanymore. people have deleated me on msn coz i talk to much. and noone talks on mfc. i feel so lonely:tears::tears:

yeah i realised...

il talk to you:thumb_yello:

my friend got kicked out of his church for being gay

damn!!!!!

Having already quoted this ... I might add that ..... generally speaking, human beings don't limit their love to one gender ... mothers love their CHILDREN .... however, some ppl feel attracted towards both sexes .... some def. don't !!! So ... 'BI' ... is usually referred to as a sexual attraction ... (which, of course can encompass love .... ) :wub2:

:boxed: Yes .... just wrong ..... :boxed:

There is sooooo nothing wrong with loving ALL people, ANY people, regardless of age, color, creed or sexual orientation. Unfortunately, same sex orientation has been regarded as taboo for time immemorial and still continues to this day.... It just seems to feed on so many people's insecurities....My therapist has highlighted an interesting point to me on several occasions: - that all humankind has some bisexual feelings to some degree, whether they act upon them or not.... Personally, I find this extremely comforting news, and it has definitely freed up a lot of inhibitions I have harbored through the course of my lifetime.... I finally felt confident enough to "come out" very recently (the last couple of months) and experience no guilt, shame or stigma of any source. I am taking things slow, though, which everyone in my circle is most appreciative of!!! What's the big rush? Where's the fire? Relish your time together...... Get to know your true souls.... and revel in every one of your delicious new life-changing experoences...

bi (for me ) is where you are attracted to both sexes but you are committed to one person who may be male or female. It however can be different. It really is not any different from any other sexuality. Bi is more a state of mind and being inside then what one does. A woman and man might be married but both might be bi. Or a bi woman married to a heterosexual man or vice versa.

Or two bi women (or men) who love eachother. Its all labels really. What matters is that there is love and respect and understanding!

My two bits!:wub2::wub2:

Suzanne