Chris Chameleon

Diana

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana... are you still willing to come with me to see Chris now Alphabeat is playing in your backyard June 22nd? :wink2:

Chris is more important than Alphabeat ofcourse!

Hey.. a week later is Parkpop..

How could would it be if they played that!?

By the way, you really live in the Dutch outback cuz I sent you something last week and I'm assuming it hasn't reached you yet..

Maybe the mailman got lost. :roftl:

For me it's just that there is nothing in life that I could look forward to more then seeing Dan Hawkins on a stage again :wub2: I don't like Mika any less because of that.

well, mika is amazing, dont get me wrong, but i needa focus on finding myself some new interests! :lmao: :lmao:

Chris is more important than Alphabeat ofcourse!

Hey.. a week later is Parkpop..

How could would it be if they played that!?

By the way, you really live in the Dutch outback cuz I sent you something last week and I'm assuming it hasn't reached you yet..

Maybe the mailman got lost. :roftl:

Ah cool, our little trip to Chris (well for you it's a big one) is safe! I'm thinking of going to Parkpop... Depending on the line-up of course, but the last time I went there was... 2000 or so? It's about time. :naughty:

I think you sent it to my former address, I think I haven't sent you my new one yet... No worries, I will be there tomorrow, guess I'll find it. :thumb_yello:

Ah cool, our little trip to Chris (well for you it's a big one) is safe! I'm thinking of going to Parkpop... Depending on the line-up of course, but the last time I went there was... 2000 or so? It's about time. :naughty:

I think you sent it to my former address, I think I haven't sent you my new one yet... No worries, I will be there tomorrow, guess I'll find it. :thumb_yello:

I'm really looking forward to it so much! Chris! :wub2:

I didn't know you moved?

Oh and you should really come to Parkpop. Will you be coming by yourself if you do?

Because maybe (I hope) my dad can get wristbands for the press area and stuff. :mf_rosetinted:

If you're coming by yourself I can ask if he can get an extra one but I don't think he can get heaps. :roftl:

I'll send you my new address! And I will have a look in my old mailbox tomorrow, I am getting curious now. :naughty:

Well I haven't found anyone yet to come with me to Parkpop (friends are still in doubt and I guess they will be in doubt until after the festival :naughty:) but I'd love to go with you - and if you can get wristbands that would be even better! I mean, it's free admission after all but hey, a wristband... :das::naughty:

Man, I really need a new camera... :blink:

You don't need a good camera when you're all the way at the stage, in front of the barriers. :mf_rosetinted:

I really hope he can get these wristbands (downside would be him coming along though :roftl: ).

Well the fact is: at the moment I don't even have a camera at all. My mobile phone but that doesn't count as a camera. :thumbdown:

I need one before my next trip to the UK - which is in 10 days. :blink:

Palladium - with Mirtilla and Marianne. :wink2:

Well actually I should move to the UK... I would spend a fortune on gigs then - but actually I am doing that yet. :naughty:

Will check out the Mediamarkt, thanks! :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*bumping Chris*

I saw him in Hengelo tonight, in a very intimate setting - seats, tables, candlelight... Only 50 ppl in the audience, from different nationalities (Dutch, South African, English, German...). Chris played for 1.5 hour and he spoke 4 different languages - Afrikaans, Dutch, English and German. He is very funny and very clever. :naughty:

Ow man... I think I've fallen in love with that guy... :wub2: Spoke with him after the gig, he is really lovely!

DIANA!!! Why aren't you on MSN tonight!! :sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

*back from the afternoon concert in Schalkhaar*

I love Chris... :wub2: and he said he likes my nose... :naughty: and he wrote about it on my cd booklet. :naughty:

Diana, it was great sharing the gig with you! :thumb_yello:

Likewise ma dear!

Looks like Chris has a little crush. :naughty:

poster.jpg

singing.jpg

Hey Karin, you took a business card right?

Cuz I wanted to google that Marten guy but I couldn't find his website!