This One's For Us Girls Part 23

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

And now he forces me to help me with maths tomorrow. And no other day. But I don't want HIM to help me, cause he's so impatient, and when I don't understand something, I'm dumb.

And he says I'm stupid:thumbdown:

And now he forces me to help me with maths tomorrow. And no other day. But I don't want HIM to help me, cause he's so impatient, and when I don't understand something, I'm dumb.

And he says I'm stupid:thumbdown:

That's not very encouraging.

Hi Vanessa. I can't believe it was that quick. :dance_man: We just have to wait for an apple pose one now. How are you?

Hey Vanessa!:biggrin2:

Yeah someone suggested it in the apple thread !You can post there and ask for it :fro:I'm tired just came home !

Hi Linde !How is you ?

Yeah someone suggested it in the apple thread !You can post there and ask for it :fro:I'm tired just came home !

Hi Linde !How is you ?

I'm fine. You?

Amsterdam was great! I bought sneakers!:biggrin2:

They look a lot like this ones, but there are a few things different:

033007blogreebok_2

I'm fine. You?

Amsterdam was great! I bought sneakers!:biggrin2:

They look a lot like this ones, but there are a few things different:

033007blogreebok_2

I'm tired !I came quite late from uni :boxed:

Cool !Is Amsterdam a big city ?

Those are great !:biggrin2:

I'm tired !I came quite late from uni

Cool !Is Amsterdam a big city ?

Those are great !

Amsterdam is big yeah:shocked:At least, for me it is. London is bigger.:wink2:

Amsterdam is full of coffeeshops, hotels, touristshops, restaurants, and normal shops ofcourse. And musea.

We only went to the Kalverstraat yesterday:shocked:Cause only that street is bigger than the amount of shops in the city where I live.

It's a pity I only saw the Kalverstraat and Waterlooplein, cause I really wanted to go to all those little vintageshops.

My sister and I decided to look for celebrities, cause there are a bunch of them in Amsterdam ofcourse. We came across a few really expensive houses. One of them could be the house Angelina Jolie and Brad pitt bought.:shocked:

Sadly enough, we didn't find real celebrities, so we decided to look for celebrity-look-a-like. We saw an Amy MacDonald look a like who was bigger and taller than the real one I think, and I saw a few other look a likes, and then I saw a girl that looked exactly like Yasmine!:shocked:That was just scary! She had exactly the same haircut, and was almost the same length I think. And the shape of her head and nose and stuff, that was just scary. I couldn't see her eyes, cause whe wore sunglasses. But I think it wasn't her:naughty:

Amsterdam is big yeah:shocked:At least, for me it is. London is bigger.:wink2:

Amsterdam is full of coffeeshops, hotels, touristshops, restaurants, and normal shops ofcourse. And musea.

We only went to the Kalverstraat yesterday:shocked:Cause only that street is bigger than the amount of shops in the city where I live.

It's a pity I only saw the Kalverstraat and Waterlooplein, cause I really wanted to go to all those little vintageshops.

My sister and I decided to look for celebrities, cause there are a bunch of them in Amsterdam ofcourse. We came across a few really expensive houses. One of them could be the house Angelina Jolie and Brad pitt bought.:shocked:

Sadly enough, we didn't find real celebrities, so we decided to look for celebrity-look-a-like. We saw an Amy MacDonald look a like who was bigger and taller than the real one I think, and I saw a few other look a likes, and then I saw a girl that looked exactly like Yasmine!:shocked:That was just scary! She had exactly the same haircut, and was almost the same length I think. And the shape of her head and nose and stuff, that was just scary. I couldn't see her eyes, cause whe wore sunglasses. But I think it wasn't her:naughty:

I would love to visit Amsterdam. It looks so pretty.

Thanks

Amsterdam is big yeah.At least, for me it is. London is bigger.

We only went to the Kalverstraat yesterday.Cause only that street is bigger than the amount of shops in the city where I live.

My sister and I decided to look for celebrities, cause there are a bunch of them in Amsterdam ofcourse. We came across a few really expensive houses. One of them could be the house Angelina Jolie and Brad pitt bought.

Sadly enough, we didn't find real celebrities, so we decided to look for celebrity-look-a-like. We saw an Amy MacDonald look a like who was bigger and taller than the real one I think, and I saw a few other look a likes, and then I saw a girl that looked exactly like Yasmine!:That was just scary! She had exactly the same haircut, and was almost the same length I think. And the shape of her head and nose and stuff, that was just scary. I couldn't see her eyes, cause whe wore sunglasses. But I think it wasn't her

Wow your post is so long :shocked::roftl:

I've been to London twice and it is huge :shocked:

What is Kalverstraat ?:blink:

How many hours did you stay in Amsterdam ?

Wow i didn't know they bought a home in Amsterdam :shocked:

I should look for it when i come :naughty:

That it is weird !!!Are you sure you didn't image stuff ?:roftl: