The Graham Norton Thread!

tauruslady

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I saw it but they hardly ever got the chance to say things!

Graham was talking non-stop. :naughty:

I know! He was mad wasn't he!?

But the unbcut version had more of the guests talking.

his face when the German girl laughed into the microphone:lmao:

priceless!

though embarrassing for the girl:naughty:

really!? wow! So is it like a classic Billy Brown case?!

Maybe you married Billy Brown:bleh: :naughty:

Perhaps he did go to an Island off the coast of Mexico - cause I have not seen him in YEARS!!!!!!! At least I got a baby out of it! :naughty:

Perhaps he did go to an Island off the coast of Mexico - cause I have not seen him in YEARS!!!!!!! At least I got a baby out of it! :naughty:

maybe:naughty:

wow, I'm surprised at how that song can relate to I'm sure a lot of people.

Still it must be a bit annoying always falling for the gay men...though I understand why.

Am I the only one who thinks Graham is 'Chicken-ey' :boxed:

he reminds me off my manager who is gay, and looks like a taller version of graham!!!

i his show!!! i watch it whenever it's on BBCA. he's hilarious, and the guest always look like they're having a good time.

maybe:naughty:

wow, I'm surprised at how that song can relate to I'm sure a lot of people.

Still it must be a bit annoying always falling for the gay men...though I understand why.

I have gotten 'use to it' over the years! Now, I am perfectly satisfied! It is one of those situations.... "if I can't have the one I want - then I will do without the best" I enjoy being the Fag Hag - or so they call me :naughty:

tis true... more people than you think *or like to admit* can relate to Billy Brown on a personal level!!!!! :naughty:

I have gotten 'use to it' over the years! Now, I am perfectly satisfied! It is one of those situations.... "if I can't have the one I want - then I will do without the best" I enjoy being the Fag Hag - or so they call me :naughty:

tis true... more people than you think *or like to admit* can relate to Billy Brown on a personal level!!!!! :naughty:

aw, thats good:thumb_yello:

a fag hag!!Ooh thats harsh:naughty:

yeah, he is a bit of a legend, that Billy Brown:bleh:

he reminds me off my manager who is gay, and looks like a taller version of graham!!!

i his show!!! i watch it whenever it's on BBCA. he's hilarious, and the guest always look like they're having a good time.

:yay: cool that you,like Graham! welcome to the thread!:)

I am coming to visit you at work! :bleh:

....make sure he is there :mf_rosetinted:

aw, thats good:thumb_yello:

a fag hag!!Ooh thats harsh:naughty:

yeah, he is a bit of a legend, that Billy Brown:bleh:

Now it is going to be STUCK in my head for the rest of the day!!!!! BROWN - OH BILLY BROWN...... :fisch:

:naughty:

:punk:victim of the times I love the way he says that bit!:wub2::naughty:

You know- for the most part America is alot more accepting of homosexuality then ALOT of other countries think!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

You know- for the most part America is alot more accepting of homosexuality then ALOT of other countries think!!!!!!!!!! :roftl:

really? yeah I'm sure certain parts are accepting and some places not so much, I think it goes like that everywhere really.

gay men are usually a lot more appealing than straight men seem to be, I'm sure its not always like that though. :naughty:

really? yeah I'm sure certain parts are accepting and some places not so much, I think it goes like that everywhere really.

gay men are usually a lot more appealing than straight men seem to be, I'm sure its not always like that though. :naughty:

LMAO! Well, then I suppose the day that I find a straight man to be more or as appealing as a gay man.... maybe that day I will actually be able to have a man in my life for me :naughty:

it's cause i love you. :wub2:

i really just saw that there was a graham norton thread and you just happened to be on it.

Sure!!!!! Just kidding! :bleh:

We have too much in common!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...
Yes you can! It's on BBC2 every thursday at 11 (our time) and the uncut repeat is on sunday night.

This is still one of my favourites (I love Brian):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOpYwBV59Pk

And ofcourse the Russell Brand prank phonecall:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecq4ElT69_c

Aaahh, thank you! :biggrin2:

Heey, it's on right now! :woot_jump: