The Graham Norton Thread!

tauruslady

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, Is it the same season as is over here?

He's too funny to be a real person. :naughty:

I'm not sure. I think the last new episode they showed was the one with Greg Kinnear. (spelling?)

I know :wub2:

I'm not sure. I think the last new episode they showed was the one with Greg Kinnear. (spelling?)

Oh it is then! Kinnearing :roftl: I Kinnear, You Kinnear, We Kinnear, They Kinnear..We're all Kinnearing.

Ye'r only about 2 episodes behind in that case.

I also have no idea how to spell that, Kennear maybe? :boxed:

Oh it is then! Kinnearing :roftl: I Kinnear, You Kinnear, We Kinnear, They Kinnear..We're all Kinnearing.

Ye'r only about 2 episodes behind in that case.

I also have no idea how to spell that, Kennear maybe? :boxed:

Oh sweet. I thought I was like 20 episodes behind :lol3:

Eh, who cares? :naughty:

I think he was on last week, so your not far behind.

I forgot tonight, must watch uncut on Sunday.

Anyone going to see Graham in La Cage aux Follies?

I had to bump this thread.

Did anyone watch Graham tonight???

The guests were David Walliams, Zac Efron and Mika's beloved Pet Shop Boys.

:lmfao: I just find that combination hilarious...

I can't wait to see the uncut version :naughty:

I'm just waiting for it to come up on the iPlayer.

I think he was on last week, so your not far behind.

I forgot tonight, must watch uncut on Sunday.

Anyone going to see Graham in La Cage aux Follies?

No, Rickey Gervais was last week ( I only know that because I was not impressed with him in that episode :thumbdown: )

But still, the Kinnear episode was only a lil while ago. Maybe the week before, I'm not sure.

No, I wish though! He looks so creepy in drag!

Are you?

:shocked: i never knew we had a graham norton thread!

i think he's so funny. i watch him on a bbc channel in canada, but unfortunately, i think they only have about 15 episodes from 100 years ago that they keep repeating. good news is, they have the 2 that mika was on :naughty:

No, Rickey Gervais was last week ( I only know that because I was not impressed with him in that episode :thumbdown: )

But still, the Kinnear episode was only a lil while ago. Maybe the week before, I'm not sure.

No, I wish though! He looks so creepy in drag!

Are you?

If I had the money, maybe. I saw him on Comic Relief doing it, and the outfits looked wicked.

Any spare cash at the moment is already allocated:fisch:

• 2 weeks later...

Who was that Italian guy in the last episode? He is an actor, but I don't know him from anything.

I thought he was hilarious! :roftl:

So expressive, he could barely sit still for long. :naughty:

I love when Graham has good guests, even if I have no idea who they are.

I LOVE Graham Norton :wub2:. I went to watch the recording of his show last year when Mika was a guest on it, and it was really excellent.

Not only because of Mika, which was great to watch (especially as a considerable part of the interview which was hilarious was never aired; I couldn't believe that they left that out!!! :sneaky2:)

Anyway, Graham was really incredible to watch live. He's really quick reacting and making jokes on the spot (in response to spontaneous things said by audience members for example, which could not be prepared), and just very bright and witty in general.

I thouroughly enjoyed it, and got tickets again to go to the recording and watch him again in May :punk:.

I LOVE Graham Norton :wub2:. I went to watch the recording of his show last year when Mika was a guest on it, and it was really excellent.

Not only because of Mika, which was great to watch (especially as a considerable part of the interview which was hilarious was never aired; I couldn't believe that they left that out!!! :sneaky2:)

Anyway, Graham was really incredible to watch live. He's really quick reacting and making jokes on the spot (in response to spontaneous things said by audience members for example, which could not be prepared), and just very bright and witty in general.

I thouroughly enjoyed it, and got tickets again to go to the recording and watch him again in May :punk:.

I think that is probably my favourite episode. And not just because Mika's on it, but it's definitely one of the funniest. :lmao::wub2:

Gahh, I want to meet him so bad!!!:mf_lustslow:

i saw the episode you went to (mika) about 10 times :naughty:

i now found another station that plays graham norton at a different time & different episodes too!! they were newer then the other channel:naughty:

I think that is probably my favourite episode. And not just because Mika's on it, but it's definitely one of the funniest. :lmao::wub2:

Gahh, I want to meet him so bad!!!:mf_lustslow:

he was on twice though... the one sariflor went to isn't the one where he speaks. i think he just sang.

he was on twice though... the one sariflor went to isn't the one where he speaks. i think he just sang.

I know. That's the episode I like :naughty:

Well I think both are really funny, but I prefer the one where he just sings.

I ordered that "Tingo" book online the other day. I can't wait to get it :groovy:

:blink:

Do you know if it is on Youtube? I did not even know that he was there twice ( I only knew of the show with Dustin Hoffman)...

:blink:

Do you know if it is on Youtube? I did not even know that he was there twice ( I only knew of the show with Dustin Hoffman)...

Well,the one that we went to had a funny interview where they gave him little presents which were meant to stand for STI's,but they never aired that.

They only aired the song, Relax,so that is the only thing that you'll find on YT.

I never understood why they left the interview and chat out,as it was great!

Well,the one that we went to had a funny interview where they gave him little presents which were meant to stand for STI's,but they never aired that.

They only aired the song, Relax,so that is the only thing that you'll find on YT.

I never understood why they left the interview and chat out,as it was great!

:lmfao: What?!

haha, why was that cut out :sneaky2: sounds great!