Gavin DeGraw!!!

Marleen

Any fans of Gavin DeGraw here on the forum?

Shot_01_12114.jpg

I love Gavin!!! :mf_lustslow: I am so excited about his new cd. It's absolutely fantastic! :thumb_yello:

I'm a fan of Gav since 4 or 5 years. I first heard about him when One Tree Hill started here on tv. At that time I was crazy about Chad Michael Murray, so I watched the show. I heard I don't want to be and I loved the song. I didn't know who it sang, so I searched on the Internet and since then I love Gavin.

Haven't been fan of anyone for so long as I am of Gav. (I don't love Chad anymore)

I only been to one gig of him. Can't wait to see him live again :punk: I want to go to his gig at Shepherds Bush Empire, London on 28th May, but I don't know of my mum wants to go.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe I like Gavin!! I heard about him maby a year ago, after I was searching some info about an actress Eliza Dushku (she play in his vid to "I don't want to be") and I watched the vid and I feel that I like this guy ;) this is the vid I'm talking about

I don't want to be

and I have him on my myspace! here is the link!

http://www.myspace.com/gavindegraw

EDIT: to be honest when I first saw "Grace Kelly" I thought "OMG that guy totally took the idea from Gavin!" heheehe :naughty: