My Media Studies music presentation on...MIKA!!!

iadoremika

I am in a class called Media Studies.

Well, today, I got the most fantastic project I think I have ever been assigned. In pairs or alone, we have to choose a recording artist and will prepare a presentation on them.

Guess who I'm choosing? MIKA of course!!!

When I had this assigned to me, I was thinking, "this is something to tell the MFC":naughty:

I am seriously so excited about this project. Some people were talking about research for their's and I was thinking in my head, "Pssshhh...I don't even need to do research for this, if I wanted I could present right now"

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you lucky girl :bleh::naughty:

i want a project like this:wink2:

tell us when youre done

Thanks so much:thumb_yello:

I have wanted a project like this forever and my teacher must have read my mind because he sure as hell gave me something that I will actually love working on.

I will surely tell you when I'm done and how it went...THANKS:thumb_yello:

Awww id be excited too!!!!! im sure you can do that proj without having to do research:naughty:

Yeah, for sure.

Excpet for finding links for Youtube videos and other minimal things...but besides that I don't think that I'll be doing too much research...

Wow that sounds really cooll!!

Goodluck and have fun with it! :D

Thanks so much:thumb_yello:

And I'm sure that I'll have fun working on it. I'm having fun just thinking about it...he he

hehe id like to know what % you get if you dont mind:wink2:

I will tell you when I get the mark:thumb_yello:

Though, my teacher is giving us nearly 2 weeks to prepare a summary sheet of point form notes he hasn't given us a due date yet...

I will tell you when I get the mark:thumb_yello:

Though, my teacher is giving us nearly 2 weeks to prepare a summary sheet of point form notes he hasn't given us a due date yet...

hahaha cool tho! you get a Mika project and i get a bone disease project!

UNFAIR!:roftl:

hahaha cool tho! you get a Mika project and i get a bone disease project!

UNFAIR!:roftl:

Thanks.

I'm guessing that your project is for science...biology (or something like that). I hate science so much that I stopped taking it when it wasn't mandatory. But good luck on your project.

Thanks.

I'm guessing that your project is for science...biology (or something like that). I hate science so much that I stopped taking it when it wasn't mandatory. But good luck on your project.

yep yep you're right and thank you!!!:wink2:

you aswell!

yep yep you're right and thank you!!!:wink2:

you aswell!

No problemo.

Once in a lifetime you get an assignment from heaven!:wub2:

Lucky you!:thumb_yello:

Please tell us how it went when you’re done!:wink2:

Those are great words: a project from heaven. That's so true.

Thanks so much, I will let you guys know how I did for sure:thumb_yello:

:naughty:i wish we had this class at my school! i would take it just so i could do a project on Mika!!!

good luck, but i'm sure you'll do great!

Thanks so much musicfreak:thumb_yello:

I know!!! I looked at the course selection sheet and chose it right away. The class is honestky one of the best classes because it is one that I actually pay attention in...hehe...because we study things that interest me...photographs, ads, the music industry etc...

Thanks so much...I hope I do well...wait what I am saying...it's about Mika...I WILL do well...hehe

as to how much money mika makes maybe if you haven't already posting it on the 'what would you ask mika' thread. maybe someone there knows.:thumb_yello:

I did post it somewhere but there really is no number figure that I can find. But I am going to mention that he has sold over 5 million albums for sure...

I did post it somewhere but there really is no number figure that I can find. But I am going to mention that he has sold over 5 million albums for sure...

i got it...just say he's a gazillionare! that'll sum it up nicely!:naughty:

wow! that is so cool!! any excuse to talk about mika and spread the word :naughty:

i can imagine how happy you are....what an amwesome project.

Good luck (though i don't think u need it) and i can't wait to hear about the final project!

PS i love how u said "Some people were talking about research for their's and I was thinking in my head, Pssshhh...I don't even need to do research for this, if I wanted I could present right now" that is so true :roftl: :roftl:

Looking through the handout the sheet for this project, I can't seem to find the answer to one question:

How much money has Mika made?

I mean he doesn't talk about it much...

Well u could say something along the lines of because he keeps his "private life private" :roftl: you don't exactly know how much he makes but he has sold x amt of albums, his gigs are almost always sold out (avg price for a ticket is $x) etc...of which he spends alot in preparing gigs to make sure it's a wonderful experience 4 his fans - balloons, confetti canon, stage decor, etc...

just an idea, i don't know...sry...

wow! that is so cool!! any excuse to talk about mika and spread the word :naughty:

i can imagine how happy you are....what an amwesome project.

Good luck (though i don't think u need it) and i can't wait to hear about the final project!

PS i love how u said "Some people were talking about research for their's and I was thinking in my head, Pssshhh...I don't even need to do research for this, if I wanted I could present right now" that is so true :roftl: :roftl:

I know, I'm so excited about this assignment!!!

Thanks so much Kavi:thumb_yello: I will let you know for sure when I present and how it went etc...hehe...no research, except for the hours of youtubing videos of Mika, listening to his music and the 150+ photos I have saved on my computer...hehe

Well u could say something along the lines of because he keeps his "private life private" :roftl: you don't exactly know how much he makes but he has sold x amt of albums, his gigs are almost always sold out (avg price for a ticket is $x) etc...of which he spends alot in preparing gigs to make sure it's a wonderful experience 4 his fans - balloons, confetti canon, stage decor, etc...

just an idea, i don't know...sry...

That's a good idea Kavi.

The concert experience is somthing I should definately mention...

Kavi

I noticed that on your avatar is Spencer from Phsyc!!! i lovethat show. i onlyknow like 3 other people that watch that show! sorry off topic. :blush-anim-cl:

:punk:

yup i met about 3 too..well 4 now i think.

It's such a good show!!