OMG...i'm on GOOGLE!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am on google....if you type in my username 'hevthehampster', you will see loads of links taking me to mfc, thfc, etc and all posts i have made etc.......try it yourself and see if you are on google!!!!

No... If I type "elly" see a lot of elly but not myself..... maybe it's because your username's very original.....:naughty:

Oh how lucky that Kata is such a common word on the internet :cool:

you can google another word and find me everywhere though...and I'm kinda scared someone might do it, as the word has come up in a thread on the forum recently :roftl:

I discovered this a few months ago!!!!! I was freakin' out the first time! I am such a tard... just typing in my name on Google - like yeah right I am going to be on there.... and then BOOM - HollyD EVERYWHERE!!!!! :punk:

OOOOOhhhhhhhh that's great :thumb_yello:

i know i want it too - maybe every mfcer should get one and wear it to a mika concert they go to.....to show who is members and who isnt - they are cheap enough....cheaper than those glow heart thingys....mind you.....they do glow.....so you can actually see whos a member......haha

Mine brings up my Myspace when you google my real name... and the bbc too... :bleh: (i did a bit of local radio)... and my website - which is rubbish and needs updating.... :naughty:

And it also brings up the MFC, a few pages down.

when i search my name i get mikafanclub for the first couple, then bebo, then the sun.....etc

That is why I’ve been going on about we should have some of the threads for only members!

Now we have that, and that’s good.:thumb_yello:

Try to google the combination your user name and Mika and there is even more surprises!:naughty: