Pinkunicorn123's Thread - Part 2 = )

I stick to trainers simply because my size is impossible.

You cant get female shoes in a size 10 unless they are thigh-high paintent orange stiletos for those who like to dabble in both genders.

I have 1 pair of trainers that i just love though. I got them about 3yrs ago and have worn them every day since. Ive lost count of how many times ive superglued them, and how many times they have gone through the wash. They are the comfiest pair of shoes i have ever owned and i refuse to throw them away even though they have several 1-4" holes in, soles worn down to the floor and are part coloured in with pen lol.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stick to trainers simply because my size is impossible.

You cant get female shoes in a size 10 unless they are thigh-high paintent orange stiletos for those who like to dabble in both genders.

I have 1 pair of trainers that i just love though. I got them about 3yrs ago and have worn them every day since. Ive lost count of how many times ive superglued them, and how many times they have gone through the wash. They are the comfiest pair of shoes i have ever owned and i refuse to throw them away even though they have several 1-4" holes in, soles worn down to the floor and are part coloured in with pen lol.

Me too!! :lmao: They look ridiculous now! But I'm far too cheap to buy new ones :blush-anim-cl:

Ha! i bet mine out grubby yours, my little perfectionist :P

I shall post a picture of them when i take one of Wendy's gifts :P

Have to wear heels tonight though...dont be suprised if i return with a broken neck.

Hope you had a good time - without breaking your neck!!! :naughty:

Knowing me i would break both :)

In the end i gave up and compromised (although admittedly more to my way of thinking) with converse, some smart black trousers, a white vest top and a blue cardigan.

I would have checked your photos out on Facebook - but I don't have

you on my friends list :boxed:

I would have checked your photos out on Facebook - but I don't have

you on my friends list :boxed:

*strops* How dare you! :P Tomomi and Bianca have me...hmph!

Search Holly Hunt and look for a london person with a green picture, your too hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...