The Post Whore Thread

Shaza!

Hahaha:roftl:

I think it would be so awkward for me...a 17 year old handing him "small pecker condoms" haha. I mean he's such a nice guy but...I would be way too timid to do that.

hahaha now that i think about it IT WOULD BE AS AWKWARD AS HELL GIVING THOSE TO HIM! but i wanna do it any way hahahaah! imagine his laugh!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! now i have to give it to him just to see his reaction lol!

The trick is not to gift wrap the present so you can see his reaction right away.

That's what I did...

or wrap it in clear wrapping paper:bleh::naughty:

plastic wrap is the clear solution.

oh...haha!! thats funny! puns, oh dear.

yea, i didn't wrap my stuff, in fact, that never occurred to me in the first place.

or wrap it in clear wrapping paper:bleh::naughty:

Hahah...nice one.

plastic wrap is the clear solution.

oh...haha!! thats funny! puns' date=' oh dear.

yea, i didn't wrap my stuff, in fact, that never occurred to me in the first place.[/quote']

Yeah, I knew he didn't have time to unwrap a present and then look at it and sutff after the show. So I was like "no gift wrap for this present...I want to see if he likes it":roftl:

Certainly not his best look :naughty: I don't think he's wearing any pants under those weird baggy trousers! :lmfao: I find it strangely amusing though :roftl:

but thank God he's still dressing like his lovely usual self for public events and such.. phew!

Yeah! 33 today! he's my number one Golden oldie! haha :bleh:

Thank God! I love his clothes..especially the skinny jeans :wub2:

I had forgotten he was that old :naughty: He doesn't look like it to me :bleh:

Thank God! I love his clothes..especially the skinny jeans :wub2:

I have the same reaction with Johnny Depp. I always think to myself, "he's fourty what?" I think he definately looks younger than what he is.

I have the same reaction with Johnny Depp. I always think to myself, "he's fourty what?" I think he definately looks younger than what he is.

Oh wow! I didn't know he was even in his fourties:naughty: I had to look it up..he definitely doesn't look it.

Thank God! I love his clothes..especially the skinny jeans

Me too, I adore his clothes :wub2: except this weird butt cape he's been wearing lately :boxed: he was wearing it in the last pic too.. he wears it with his good clothes as well! I have no idea what it is or what purpose it serves :boxed:

Yeah you really would forget how old he is!

I think it might have something to do with his behaviour :fisch::naughty:

Oh wow! I didn't know he was even in his fourties:naughty: I had to look it up..he definitely doesn't look it.

Haha I know. My mom and I have also decided that Ellen doesn't look the 50 years old that she is.

Why not? ask a boy if you want to! who is stopping you?

For our "prom" some girls just brought other girls with them, even just as friends!

But hey, it's not even a big deal if you don't have a date, not everybody does! you should go to have a good time :)