• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww I'm sorry You don't sound pathetic..I'd be the same way

I'm alright I guess. I'm tired and don't really feel well though

Fankoo :blush-anim-cl:

I'm thinking of sending him an email, begging him to come here..

"Please come to Ireland Russell, I'll do anything you want!! ;) :das:"

I have no shame :naughty:

Aaaw, we all feel bad.. let's make a club :naughty: you feeling sick? :sad:

Did you say Russell was playing in NY the week before you go? That's sucky :thumbdown: is it far away?

Fankoo

I'm thinking of sending him an email, begging him to come here..

"Please come to Ireland Russell, I'll do anything you want!! :das:"

I have no shame

Aaaw, we all feel bad.. let's make a club :naughty: you feeling sick?

Did you say Russell was playing in NY the week before you go? That's sucky :thumbdown: is it far away?

Haha you should definitely do that. I'm sure it'll work :roftl:

Yeah I am..I have a terrible headache:thumbdown:

He is! I'm still trying to convince my mom to move the trip up a week :naughty: That won't happen though. It's pretty far away..almost 1,000 miles :sad:

Haha you should definitely do that. I'm sure it'll work

Yeah I am..I have a terrible headache

He is! I'm still trying to convince my mom to move the trip up a week That won't happen though. It's pretty far away..almost 1,000 miles

:naughty:

It's worth a try, I'm sure Russell will admire my forced implied brazenness :naughty:

Aaaw hope it goes away soon, try some sugary tea! always helps me when I have a headache :wink2:

Aw no :sad: that's a pity, and I don't think it helps that your mom doesn't like him!

Wow! That's a LONG journey! I can't get my head around how big places like America, for example, is, cos Ireland is so small in comparison! :naughty:

:naughty:

It's worth a try, I'm sure Russell will admire my forced implied brazenness :naughty:

Aaaw hope it goes away soon, try some sugary tea! always helps me when I have a headache :wink2:

Aw no :sad: that's a pity, and I don't think it helps that your mom doesn't like him!

Wow! That's a LONG journey! I can't get my head around how big places like America, for example, is, cos Ireland is so small in comparison! :naughty:

Oh thanks. I'll try that..sweet tea's my favorite drink :wub2:

Yeah..she was actually really excited he wasn't going to be there while we were so she wouldn't have to go :sneaky2:

:lmfao: I loved that part! I was laughing for the longest time after that:naughty:

"I'll go and kill myself immediately"

:lmfao:

hahahaha!

Oh thanks. I'll try that..sweet tea's my favorite drink

Yeah..she was actually really excited he wasn't going to be there while we were so she wouldn't have to go

I fancy some tea now myself too.. but then my mom will know I'm up and will go mad :naughty:

Aaw :sneaky2:

Well, he's going back to America later in the year so you might have another chance then maybe :wink2:

I can't WAIT for his next movie, Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandlar :D

"I'll go and kill myself immediately"

:lmfao:

hahahaha!

I fancy some tea now myself too.. but then my mom will know I'm up and will go mad :naughty:

Aaw :sneaky2:

Well, he's going back to America later in the year so you might have another chance then maybe :wink2:

I can't WAIT for his next movie, Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandlar :D

Hopefully! He needs to come to Atlanta..I think he'd be really popular here.

I can't either! Do you know when it's coming out?

*comes in*

Okay, so I had heard of this Russell Brand but have never watched/listended to any of his material. And as I came into this thread I saw your Russell conversation and decided to Youtube him.

I decided on his Letterman interview. The man is funny!!! Hahaha "beaten over the head with a rainbow!!!":roftl:

But maybe Mika is right...he should wash his hair...it kind of scares me:shocked:

Hopefully! He needs to come to Atlanta..I think he'd be really popular here.

I can't either! Do you know when it's coming out?

I'm sure he'll do a tour of America one day, he seems to really be cracking America, loads of people know him know what with FSM and all these appearances on Jay Leno!

It's all happening so quick for him! :shocked: It's hard for me to get my head around sometimes..

I think it's around Christmas time! :mf_lustslow:

Oh my God, I'm soooo excited! Going to see Russell on the big screen again :blush-anim-cl:

and it's a Disney film so you just know it will be big! :D

I really need to calm down, I don't even think they are finished filming yet and I'm getting this excited :naughty:

*comes in*

Okay, so I had heard of this Russell Brand but have never watched/listended to any of his material. And as I came into this thread I saw your Russell conversation and decided to Youtube him.

I decided on his Letterman interview. The man is funny!!! Hahaha "beaten over the head with a rainbow!!!":roftl:

But maybe Mika is right...he should wash his hair...it kind of scares me:shocked:

Yeah I love the Letterman interview :roftl:

Aww I think his hair is lovely:bleh: Hahaha Mika said that? When was it? :lmfao:

I'm sure he'll do a tour of America one day, he seems to really be cracking America, loads of people know him know what with FSM and all these appearances on Jay Leno!

It's all happening so quick for him! :shocked: It's hard for me to get my head around sometimes..

I think it's around Christmas time! :mf_lustslow:

Oh my God, I'm soooo excited! Going to see Russell on the big screen again :blush-anim-cl:

and it's a Disney film so you just know it will be big! :D

I really need to calm down, I don't even think they are finished filming yet and I'm getting this excited :naughty:

Yeah I looked it up..it's Christmas day! I'm getting excited too! And it's a Disney movie so I'll actually be able to see this one!! :roftl:

Yeah I love the Letterman interview :roftl:

Aww I think his hair is lovely:bleh: Hahaha Mika said that? When was it? :lmfao:

I was giggling the whole way through.

He said it here. The Scientologist one made me laugh as well...I even made a signature of it:roftl:

*comes in*

I decided on his Letterman interview. The man is funny!!! Hahaha "beaten over the head with a rainbow!!!"

He's hilarious :roftl:

His hair is a masterpiece, I loves it :bleh:

and it's perfectly clean MIKA

You can see it being made here :roftl:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFKR3SVnS8

I heart that video :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I looked it up..it's Christmas day! I'm getting excited too! And it's a Disney movie so I'll actually be able to see this one!! :roftl:

What a perfect way to spend Christmas day :blush-anim-cl:

I don't think the cinemas are open here on Christmas day though, so it will probably be like the Friday after or something.. yay! :wub2:

He's hilarious :roftl:

His hair is a masterpiece, I loves it :bleh:

and it's perfectly clean MIKA

You can see it being made here :roftl:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=pdFKR3SVnS8

I heart that video :blush-anim-cl:

*clicks link* Wow!!! That looks like my hair when I wake up in the morning:roftl: Well not really...his is bigger!!!

You said it, it's a masterpeice...a carefully crafted masterpeice.

By the way, that woman's shoe's were wicked awesome!!! The ones that looked like a dog or a rabbit or something

*clicks link* Wow!!! That looks like my hair when I wake up in the morning:roftl: Well not really...his is bigger!!!

You said it, it's a masterpeice...a carefully crafted masterpeice.

By the way, that woman's shoe's were wicked awesome!!! The ones that looked like a dog or a rabbit or something

Haha!

I do love his hair, I'm not looking forward to the day when he has to cut it for movies... not my words, his :sad:

Yeah they were so cute!! I want em!

Hey guys ! hows it going ?

Hey David! aw, not too bad.. I guess

How's you?

Have you had your prom/grad yet?

He's so insane...I've just spent the last 20 minutes Youtubing him...there was one live performance where he phoned an audience member's mum

Advice: never eat dinner while watching Russel Brand.

I've seen a few videos of them prank calls:roftl: they are comedy gold! :roftl:

He's bloody addictive, isn't he? :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

Hehe, ok, I won't :roftl:

Haha!

I do love his hair, I'm not looking forward to the day when he has to cut it for movies... not my words, his :sad:

Yeah they were so cute!! I want em!

Hmmm...wonder what the man would look like with shorter hair...