• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lmfao:

Soo... How are you? I haven't spoken to you in ages! :shocked:

I KNOW! i am good i have been lazing around lol i just roam around paris while my sister is in work and i usually meet her for lunch but its pretty pathetic because i go everywhere by myself because my sister is at work and i dont know any one here and i dont take any classes so i just roam around by myself lol! how are you??? what have you been up to?

I KNOW! i am good i have been lazing around lol i just roam around paris while my sister is in work and i usually meet her for lunch but its pretty pathetic because i go everywhere by myself because my sister is at work and i dont know any one here and i dont take any classes so i just roam around by myself lol! how are you??? what have you been up to?

Aww :naughty:

I'm alright, haven't been doing much really... Just seeing friends and going swimming :naughty: And I have to go bowling with my mum, her friend and her kids. I hate meeting people :thumbdown:

And... My mum's fussing over me because I'm finally actually getting taller! It's a miracle! :naughty:

I'm back! :bye:

How's everyone been?

hey carrie! welcome back!

There SURE are alot of whore on the MFC.

Anyone ever notice that?

There are Post Whores... and Mika's Whores... and Lollipop Whores... what is up with that? :naughty:

hahaha lol yup

for some reason ever since i became an mfcer the word stalker has appeared much more often lol:naughty: i wonder why

nice :naughty: lol

Aww :naughty:

I'm alright, haven't been doing much really... Just seeing friends and going swimming :naughty: And I have to go bowling with my mum, her friend and her kids. I hate meeting people :thumbdown:

And... My mum's fussing over me because I'm finally actually getting taller! It's a miracle! :naughty:

ooo i love getting taller! but maybe thats because i just reached 5ft lol how tall are you?

So naturally all the first years at our school tease me

And it REALLY doesn't help that one of my friends is 5ft 8 xD

dont worry you still have plenty of time to grow and it really isnt that bad being short because now you can have any guy you want (personally i dont like when they are shorter then me because it looks odd) and you can always where heals with out looking like a monster and this way if you ever take a picture of mika he will have to rest his head on your head so you can be in the same frame (he only does that pose with shorties lol!) and if you ever kiss him :wub2: he will have to pick you up:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

dont worry you still have plenty of time to grow and it really isnt that bad being short because now you can have any guy you want (personally i dont like when they are shorter then me because it looks odd) and you can always where heals with out looking like a monster and this way if you ever take a picture of mika he will have to rest his head on your head so you can be in the same frame (he only does that pose with shorties lol!) and if you ever kiss him :wub2: he will have to pick you up:wub2::wub2::wub2:

OMG! :wub2:......:lmfao:

I know what you mean. I saw a picture of my dad (5ft 5) With a 6ft 3 old girlfriend he had in college... Terrifying! :roftl: