What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oi what about? last i heard she got kicked out of engand or somethin? i'm usually not up on the news:bleh:

She got kicked out of England? :roftl:

It's about how popular she is and they're just speculating about how long it'll last and stuff..

It's about how popular she is and they're just speculating about how long it'll last and stuff..

well didnt they stop filming episodes of HM because shes a super slut, who took pics of herself in the shower w/ nothing but a white guys shirt on

at least that's what i heard from my friend who looked on Perez hilton:blink: haha i thought it was funny :naughty: and in the pic she was smilin and everything!

oi i like her show actually:blush-anim-cl:i think it's funny but i don't listen to her music:thumbdown:

well didnt they stop filming episodes of HM because shes a super slut, who took pics of herself in the shower w/ nothing but a white guys shirt on

I don't know..probably:bleh:

I'm not up on my Miley Cyrus news..

at least that's what i heard from my friend who looked on Perez hilton:blink: haha i thought it was funny :naughty: and in the pic she was smilin and everything!

oi i like her show actually:blush-anim-cl:i think it's funny but i don't listen to her music:thumbdown:

I like the show too! :naughty:

I really don't know why. The acting's not that great or anything but I still like it :bleh: I don't like her music either, though.

I like the show too! :naughty:

I really don't know why. The acting's not that great or anything but I still like it :bleh: I don't like her music either, though.

yea but the acting is not as bad as some shows on disney channel *coughcoryinthehouse*:naughty: i just can't stand that show, or the one of his sister....that's so raven:thumbdown:

yea but the acting is not as bad as some shows on disney channel *coughcoryinthehouse*:naughty: i just can't stand that show, or the one of his sister....that's so raven:thumbdown:

:roftl: I didn't even know he had his own show! When did that happen?

:roftl: I didn't even know he had his own show! When did that happen?

really? it's so dumb, about he and his dad move away from Raven and the mom and move into the white house because the dad is a pastry chef for the prez, and blah blah boring bad acting blah:naughty: