What are you doing right now?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sure!:biggrin2: And nothing has jumped out at me...so far.

http://www.bored.com/games/action/1/worlds_hardest_game/

Maybe it's the hardest game because we're supposed to collect the yellow circles, but there are none...:blink:

That's my guess.:naughty:

EDIT:Nevermiiind. I just got past the first level. And what do you know? There are yellow circles.:blush-anim-cl:

Maybe it's the hardest game because we're supposed to collect the yellow circles, but there are none...:blink:

That's my guess.:naughty:

EDIT:Nevermiiind. I just got past the first level. And what do you know? There are yellow circles.:blush-anim-cl:

May I repeat myself: I am a total failure at this game.:roftl: I'll try somemore:naughty:

I haven't even got past level one, I suck so bad. I don't want to be that guy at the bottom who says he has 59 deaths at level one and is going to kill himself.

May I repeat myself: I am a total failure at this game.:roftl: I'll try somemore:naughty:

I haven't even got past level one, I suck so bad. I don't want to be that guy at the bottom who says he has 59 deaths at level one and is going to kill himself.

:lmfao:

It is hard! I'm on level four and it seems impossible to beat. I think I'll stop as well. I'm getting a headache.:naughty:

:lmfao:

It is hard! I'm on level four and it seems impossible to beat. I think I'll stop as well. I'm getting a headache.:naughty:

Level 4? You are awesome...I gave up on level one. I like playing easier games. Well at sometime past 12:30am, easy games are nice.

Getting a headache? What, from that awful music?:roftl:

Level 4? You are awesome...I gave up on level one. I like playing easier games. Well at sometime past 12:30am, easy games are nice.

Getting a headache? What, from that awful music?:roftl:

Hahaha. I don't know, really. I've had a headache all day, but that game made it worse.:sneaky2:

Hahaha. I don't know, really. I've had a headache all day, but that game made it worse.:sneaky2:

Stupid game:sad:

I'm going to head off now. I have to go swimming tomorrow and I don't want to pass out in the girl's pool. I'm really tired.:naughty:

Bye bye:bye: