What are you doing right now?

I know:naughty: I have this one group presentation due tomorrow and we only started today in class because we had no idea what we were doing.:roftl:

Oooh Latin, that sounds cool. I don't know any Latin. Well, we watched part of "The Dead Poets Society" today in one of my classes and the phrase "carpe diem" was in there...that is Latin. Wait, is it, right?:lol3:

oo good luck:naughty:

:tears: that is the first movie i ever cried in! but i won't ruin it for you....i mostly cried cuz i thought it was a happy movie until the end......

yes that is latin:naughty:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oo good luck:naughty:

:tears: that is the first movie i ever cried in! but i won't ruin it for you....i mostly cried cuz i thought it was a happy movie until the end......

yes that is latin:naughty:

Thanks...I think we need it:naughty:

Awww...well we only started the beginning of it, so we haven't finished watching it yet. So far the movie is pretty good. After we watched the beginning part, our teacher stopped it and then she asked us what we thought of it. One person said it was the best thing she has ever seen in her life. I mean, the movie is good but THAT good..? I don't know:roftl:

Boo ya:lol3:

Thanks...I think we need it:naughty:

Awww...well we only started the beginning of it, so we haven't finished watching it yet. So far the movie is pretty good. After we watched the beginning part, our teacher stopped it and then she asked us what we thought of it. One person said it was the best thing she has ever seen in her life. I mean, the movie is good but THAT good..? I don't know:roftl:

Boo ya:lol3:

i didn't think it was the best movie...maybe it's the first movie the girl has ever seen:naughty:

i didn't think it was the best movie...maybe it's the first movie the girl has ever seen:naughty:

I know---One person sitting beside me whispered to herself, "well that was a bit over the top":roftl:

haha:lol3: It could have been the first movie she's seen haha