What would you ask Mika? (part 2)

chickadee

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you tour in london!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love you!!!!!!!

No, no! He's not allowed to do London again for a while, he's done heaps there. He needs to get to the rest of the world first!!!

What would your dream car be to buy?

Seeing as you don't drive, how do you get around London, tube,bus,taxi or something else??

Why do you want to be like Grace Kelly?? Oh sorry that just slipped out!!!:roftl:

I read that you come up with the ideas and initial sketches of your cd artwork and that Yasmine paints them. Do your initial sketches have the colour or are the colour choices your sister's or did you decide together?

Considering how much you like to be in control, now that you've gotten so much more popular that direct control over every single thing has to be rapidly becoming impractical (if it hasn't already reached that stage yet), how are you finding the idea of relinquishing some of the control to others? Or is that idea anathema to you?

He is......:mf_rosetinted:

I thought of one similar today, it was

Can I have a tickle fight with you?

OMG!!! Can you imagine that!!:wub2: (Well, I can! You know me Chickadee!!:roftl:)

Hello sweetness. Guess why i'm still up? I'm trying to gather my inspiration and remember my story from the other day to rewrite it.

Hello sweetness. Guess why i'm still up? I'm trying to gather my inspiration and remember my story from the other day to rewrite it.

Hi Chick

I wait with bated breath then.....................:wink2:

Maybe type it on wordpad then copy and paste???

Not that I'm that eager to read it of course!!!:naughty:

(You know damn well I can't wait for this part!:wink2:)

Hi Chick

I wait with bated breath then.....................:wink2:

Maybe type it on wordpad then copy and paste???

Not that I'm that eager to read it of course!!!:naughty:

(You know damn well I can't wait for this part!:wink2:)

I'm thinking maybe i'll split it up into smaller parts so that if a bit gets lost, it's not two hours work. And now, I'll get my butt over to myspace...:wink2:

If Mika were in front of me at this moment and I was still standing (cause I could probably faint at the sight of him), I would ask him what his favorite ice-cream flavor was. Mine is Tiger (Chocolate and Banana).

Since you don't read music and presumably can't do musical notation, what do you do when writing a the music for a song? Do you record it so you can listen to it and keep working on it, or do you just have a really good memory for what you've played?

Do you think of it as normal in the course of time that you have now an extra usage because of your celebrity or is it still strange for you and you want a usage like every "normal" person?

Do you think of it as normal in the course of time that you have now an extra usage because of your celebrity or is it still strange for you and you want a usage like every "normal" person?

Sorry, I don't quite get what you mean... What do you mean by "usage"?

You said before you went on tour with LICM that you expected your view of it to change, and that you wondered what you would think of it in a year or so. You thought it was like having all these presents to show people that you had not yet unwrapped.

So - what do you think of LICM now?

Sorry I've got some more.........

Do you play your piano everyday???

What do you do at the weekends when you are at home, do you just chill out and watch tv or go shopping??

You are such a naughty girl!:naughty:

You said before you went on tour with LICM that you expected your view of it to change, and that you wondered what you would think of it in a year or so. You thought it was like having all these presents to show people that you had not yet unwrapped.

So - what do you think of LICM now?

Excellent question! I do wonder if he's completely sick of singing the same songs over and over... but I hope that he never turns around and looks at LICM and cringes or anything like that.

Oh and I do vaguely remember the bit about the presents, but don't remember the bit about his view changing. Where was this from, please?