Pearl Jam

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious...do you ever like a band that you don't find at least one of the members attractive?

Well, you can say that you asked it out of curiosity, but we both know that it definatley didn't need to be asked.:wink2::thumb_yello:

and to answer your question...OF COURSE!

I don't think BOY GEORGE is hot, but I like him...same with Mr. Patrick Wolf...The lead singer of keane isn't my cup of tea either but he's got great lungs that boy does..Damien Rice, James Blunt... not to mention all the other girl bands out there that I obviously don't think are "hot"... natalie merchant, the pierces

too many to name... but I really don't think it would be right to call out people who I think are "unnatractive" just to make a point...it sucks that I just had to right now, but what can I do eh?

Have you ever read the lyrics to pearl's songs though...alot of time eddie sounds muffled when he sings because he gets so into it...this one for "black"... Oh it made me cry!

Hey... oooh...

Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay

Were laid spread out before me as her body once did.

All five horizons revolved around her soul

As the earth to the sun

Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn

Ooh, and all I taught her was everything

Ooh, I know she gave me all that she wore

And now my bitter hands chafe beneath the clouds

Of what was everything.

Oh, the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything...

I take a walk outside

I'm surrounded by some kids at play

I can feel their laughter, so why do I sear?

Oh, and twisted thoughts that spin round my head

I'm spinning, oh, I'm spinning

How quick the sun can drop away

And now my bitter hands cradle broken glass

Of what was everything?

All the pictures have all been washed in black, tattooed everything...

All the love gone bad turned my world to black

Tattooed all I see, all that I am, all I'll be... yeah...

Uh huh... uh huh... ooh...

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,

I know you'll be a sun in somebody else's sky, but why

Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine

Aah... uuh..

Too doo doo too, too doo doo [many times until fade]

Here's them playing it... it's like painful for him to play :(...too sweet.

Well, you can say that you asked it out of curiosity, but we both know that it definatley didn't need to be asked.:wink2::thumb_yello:

and to answer your question...OF COURSE!

I don't think BOY GEORGE is hot, but I like him...same with Mr. Patrick Wolf...The lead singer of keane isn't my cup of tea either but he's got great lungs that boy does..Damien Rice, James Blunt... not to mention all the other girl bands out there that I obviously don't think are "hot"... natalie merchant, the pierces

too many to name... but I really don't think it would be right to call out people who I think are "unnatractive" just to make a point...it sucks that I just had to right now, but what can I do eh?

Actually I did ask out of curiosity, isn't that the point of a question? And why wouldn't it need to be asked? I thought the thread was about how good of a band Pearl Jam is, not what the lead singer looks like. :wink2::thumb_yello:

Anyway, I only asked because in most of the threads you've created about bands you normally say that you find one of the members, usually the lead singer, attractive. I just found it interesting is all.

well I mean... I just don't see everyone asked that question and found it to be odd that I always get those kinds of inquiries...

I've loved PJ since I was a tween, I have two older sisters that blasted their songs... I loved them before I ever saw em' on youtube or MTV.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, So I got tickets to see Eddie Vedder :punk: Words cannot describe how excited I am! He's not gonna be all (:punk:) because well that's his Pearl Jam persona...This is just him, mainly acoustic I think, with some pearl jam songs thrown in there, which I'm excited about!

But just to see him, will be amazing:wub2: I'm in love with his on stage atmosphere...especially back in the 90's, I mean the boy would jump for days:shocked:

I made a compilation to celebrate:naughty: It's set to the song 'black' which is my favorite!