tattoo

BangBangLou

i wish i could get a mika tattoo but my mom said she would disown me if i got one, my dad doesnt care but you know the mom rules the house

haha i dont even bother asking cuz i am to afraid :naughty: last summer when i was in france i wanted to get a belly button peircing (i dont want one anymore because i got to grossed out when i saw how u take them out:naughty:) but i didnt want to call up and be like can i get a belly button peircing so i tested them and asked if i could get a second ear whole right above my first and my mom started shouting at me on the fone saying if u get a f-ing second ear hole i am not gonna bring u back to the house, leave u alone in france and ring ur neck!:boxed: so i then joked so i am guessing a belly button hole is out of the question and my mom just hung up :boxed::shocked::roftl: i dont know what my mom would do if i got a tattoo if that was her view on me getting a second ear hole that could easily close up:shocked:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i dont even bother asking cuz i am to afraid :naughty: last summer when i was in france i wanted to get a belly button peircing (i dont want one anymore because i got to grossed out when i saw how u take them out:naughty:) but i didnt want to call up and be like can i get a belly button peircing so i tested them and asked if i could get a second ear whole right above my first and my mom started shouting at me on the fone saying if u get a f-ing second ear hole i am not gonna bring u back to the house' date=' leave u alone in france and ring ur neck!:boxed: so i then joked so i am guessing a belly button hole is out of the question and my mom just hung up :boxed::shocked::roftl: i dont know what my mom would do if i got a tattoo if that was her view on me getting a second ear hole that could easily close up:shocked:[/quote']

Really? I have four ear peircings (even though I took 2 out...I don't think they've closed yet) and my parents came each time. They will also allow me to get a tattoo (well...they have tattoos, so how can they say no?). I can get one now, a parent has to come. And next year, I can get one without their permission...hehe

Really? I have four ear peircings (even though I took 2 out...I don't think they've closed yet) and my parents came each time. They will also allow me to get a tattoo (well...they have tattoos, so how can they say no?). I can get one now, a parent has to come. And next year, I can get one without their permission...hehe

lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that's hardcore Mika-fanship.....if the second album keeps me just as Mika-crazy for another year and a half, I'll probably get some sort of tat to commemorate how much it's taken over my life.

And Aimee, wow, your mom's harsh! I don't ask my parents. That gives them the chance to say no.:naughty:

I've pierced my own ears (I have three holes in each lobe) and when I was in London in March, I got a tattoo. My parents never notice anything I do. I waited for them to mention my tat for a month, then finally pointed it out to them about three weeks ago. My mom was like, "When did you get that, and how did you hide it from us?" She was amazed when I told her I hadn't been hiding it at all.:naughty:

Wow, that's hardcore Mika-fanship.....if the second album keeps me just as Mika-crazy for another year and a half, I'll probably get some sort of tat to commemorate how much it's taken over my life.

Cool...I want to get one now. It's just that I don't know what to get yet...

Cool...I want to get one now. It's just that I don't know what to get yet...

Yeah, what kind would hard to decide...I'm thinking Lollipop Girl, or even just one little lollipop, maybe on my shoulder or something. Maybe you could just get some of the artwork, and Mika's name if you aren't sure about what to get.

Yeah, what kind would hard to decide...I'm thinking Lollipop Girl, or even just one little lollipop, maybe on my shoulder or something. Maybe you could just get some of the artwork, and Mika's name if you aren't sure about what to get.

Yeah, I'm kinda leaning towards a kick a** lollipop:wink2: But it's hard to decide...

Yeah, I'm kinda leaning towards a kick a** lollipop:wink2: But it's hard to decide...

Very awesome. If you do get one, remember to post it here so we can admire it!:punk:

hm, if i were to get a mika tatoo i would prolly get one of him and his band on my back, like all their faces in cartoon-style.

Oh, that'd be cool! Would you design it yourself?

but he's hawt! :das: and so is Chris. Kat was a bitch, im glad they got rid of her. and her show isnt great either.

Yeah, the only problem is now she's back in LA, and she's giving us a bad rep. God, she was so whiny! LA and Miami aren't so different that she needed to be bitching about the weather for two hours a day.

hm, if i were to get a mika tatoo i would prolly get one of him and his band on my back, like all their faces in cartoon-style.

That sounds cool

Very awesome. If you do get one, remember to post it here so we can admire it!:punk:

You know I will:wink2:

i would go to Miami Ink.....:lmao:

Psssch......Ami's too expensive.:naughty:

but he's hawt! :das: and so is Chris. Kat was a bitch, im glad they got rid of her. and her show isnt great either.

Yeah, the only problem is now she's back in LA, and she's giving us a bad rep. God, she was so whiny! LA and Miami aren't so different that she needed to be bitching about the weather for two hours a day.

"Miami Ink" is quite obviously the best out of the series. Kat was too full of herself and didn't understand what an air she was giving off. About it being expensive...I would rather go to "Miami Ink", a place where I know they give good tattoos and aren't THAT full of themselves. Plus that Tim Hendricks works there now :das:

*sees she is the only one atm who doesnt watch tattoo shows*

So...that gene simmons, he gets around, eh :naughty:

Oh my goodnes...I was watching that show today...bikini carwash episode.

Ami yes. But Chris hot? NO! >.<

I am in love with Yoji! He's the hottest thing! *drools*

I've pierced my own ears (I have three holes in each lobe) and when I was in London in March, I got a tattoo. My parents never notice anything I do. I waited for them to mention my tat for a month, then finally pointed it out to them about three weeks ago. My mom was like, "When did you get that, and how did you hide it from us?" She was amazed when I told her I hadn't been hiding it at all.:naughty:

I pierced my own ears and nose too! Hurt like a mother ****er because we were too scared to do it fast so we pushed in in layer by layer. >.<

My mom is cool with tattoos but hates piercings. She gets all freaked out when i play with my earings (they are stretched), but she still lets me stretch them. They are only a 4 right now, i have no money for earring =[

I was gonna get a lollipop on my foot but changed my mind last minute.

^-^

Me and my sister are planning a tattoo for each of us to get, its gonna be 2 lollipops but they will look like cherrys. (hanging upside down) Their sticks will look like stems and stuff. We just need to perfect it so its obvious what they are.

haha i dont even bother asking cuz i am to afraid :naughty: last summer when i was in france i wanted to get a belly button peircing (i dont want one anymore because i got to grossed out when i saw how u take them out:naughty:) but i didnt want to call up and be like can i get a belly button peircing so i tested them and asked if i could get a second ear whole right above my first and my mom started shouting at me on the fone saying if u get a f-ing second ear hole i am not gonna bring u back to the house' date=' leave u alone in france and ring ur neck!:boxed: so i then joked so i am guessing a belly button hole is out of the question and my mom just hung up :boxed::shocked:: i dont know what my mom would do if i got a tattoo if that was her view on me getting a second ear hole that could easily close up:[/quote']

How old are you, Aimee? That's a pretty harsh reaction of your mum :blink:

I did tell my parents I wanted to get my ladybug tattoo, they weren't too thrilled but they knew I'd do it if I wanted to I guess. So one day I just decided it was time to get it, and I showed it to them when I came home and they liked it :naughty: Now my mum says I should wear open shoes more often so everyone can see it.

I was gonna get a lollipop on my foot but changed my mind last minute.

^-^

Me and my sister are planning a tattoo for each of us to get, its gonna be 2 lollipops but they will look like cherrys. (hanging upside down) Their sticks will look like stems and stuff. We just need to perfect it so its obvious what they are.

That's so cool. I'm sure it will turn out very nice.

PS: Has anyone noticed Tim Hendricks on "Miami Ink"? :das:

haha i dont even bother asking cuz i am to afraid :naughty: last summer when i was in france i wanted to get a belly button peircing (i dont want one anymore because i got to grossed out when i saw how u take them out:naughty:) but i didnt want to call up and be like can i get a belly button peircing so i tested them and asked if i could get a second ear whole right above my first and my mom started shouting at me on the fone saying if u get a f-ing second ear hole i am not gonna bring u back to the house' date=' leave u alone in france and ring ur neck!:boxed: so i then joked so i am guessing a belly button hole is out of the question and my mom just hung up :shocked::roftl: i dont know what my mom would do if i got a tattoo if that was her view on me getting a second ear hole that could easily close up:shocked:[/quote']

seriously? haha, i got my 2nd hole when i was 11!:roftl: i wouldnt get my belly-B pierced tho, it would hurt too much!

• 1 month later...
So im not sure if this is in the right place ( if it isnt, plase move it ^-^)

...but i wanted to share my tat to some people who i think would enjooyy it ^-^

I got this finished less than an hour ago ^-^

So its still all red and bloody (i know ew) but i couldnt wait to share it.

It'll get brighter and my foot stops being retarded.

l_63d141c2e3ff1d8f3f3635a5a76297cc.jp

EDIT: hate the original pic...

new pic

http://a209.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_92027fb8afc93784e5517a6d8702c5c0.jpg

-lucy-

WOW!!! I LOVE it!!!

new pic

http://a209.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/37/l_92027fb8afc93784e5517a6d8702c5c0.jpg

-lucy-

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Is it real???

Now that is dedication. At least now we all know where Billy is! You'll get his wife knocking on your door before you know it! :naughty:

This tattoo got me thinking...

I'm 17 but I'm allowed to get a tattoo with a parent/gaurdian's permission. So, my mom says I can get one. But she said that I shouldn't get Mika's name tattooed on by body because in 10 years I'll think he's a creep (nice joke mom)... No mom I won't...there are some creep celebrities for sure but I high doubt Mika will ever become one of them.

But what I'm thinking of getting is a lollipop. You know a swirly one? Maybe she'll approve of that. I mean, it's Mika inspried but the meaning behind it is also good.

new pic

-lucy-

WOW!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: