• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

l_63d141c2e3ff1d8f3f3635a5a76297cc.jpg

-lucy-

i absolutely love it and its cool with your yellow shoes

i thought i would get tired of mine since it was a bit extreme i must admit,lol( i have "mika i love you to death" tattooed under "my belt":naughty:) but months have passed and i feel pretty comfortable with it, i dont regret a thing.

ah thats awesome! haha "under the belt", That'll be fun to show him :naughty:

Yup and show it to Mika so he knows how BAD you wanna be a lollipop girl :naughty:

in that case she should get her face tattooed....on her face.

:blink:

anyways, i hate that pic now, let me tell you guys it looks a lot better.

But my foot is swollen because im an idiot. I may post pic when i get home though...because that one is :thumbdown:

Yup and show it to Mika so he knows how BAD you wanna be a lollipop girl :naughty:

Maybe the he would notice...hehe

i absolutely love it and its cool with your yellow shoes

i thought i would get tired of mine since it was a bit extreme i must admit,lol( i have "mika i love you to death" tattooed under "my belt":naughty:) but months have passed and i feel pretty comfortable with it, i dont regret a thing.

Wow...that's...interesting...hehe

ah thats awesome! haha "under the belt", That'll be fun to show him :naughty:

in that case she should get her face tattooed....on her face.

:blink:

anyways, i hate that pic now, let me tell you guys it looks a lot better.

But my foot is swollen because im an idiot. I may post pic when i get home though...because that one is :thumbdown:

Tattooed on my face? That's a good idead...like Mike Tyson style...hehe...I would look...nice?!?

Can't wait to see the photo. I still can't believe what an amazing job your sister did!!!

So im not sure if this is in the right place ( if it isnt, plase move it ^-^)

...but i wanted to share my tat to some people who i think would enjooyy it ^-^

I got this finished less than an hour ago ^-^

So its still all red and bloody (i know ew) but i couldnt wait to share it.

It'll get brighter and my foot stops being retarded.

l_63d141c2e3ff1d8f3f3635a5a76297cc.jpg

-lucy-

omfg! i love it! :mf_lustslow:

OMG THAT LOOKS A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING HAHAH! i kind of want one also but smaller and i would have to do it in like 3 years when i turn 18 lol! is that ur first tattoo??? did it hurt???

Where I live' date=' you have to be 18 without a parent/guardian's permission. But you can get one at 16 with a parent/guardian with you...the only problem for most people is convincing their parent to let them get one. But at 17, I have my parent's permission to get one. Well, how can they say no, they both have at least one tattoo...[/color']

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-...22125909990012

We need your help over on the voting thread as there is a possibilty that GARY BARLOW may out run our boy in the poll for sexiest male in pop!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

His fans are very persistant and everytime we get near to overtaking him.......they have a spurt of voting!! :thumbdown:

You can click on the link above to go to the voting page and after you've voted if you press your backspace you can click on the vote button again.....in fact....again and again and again!!

It's easy to get a 100 votes added in a matter of minutes!!

Please take some time to keep MIKA King of the Poll! :thumb_yello:

OMG THAT LOOKS A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING HAHAH! i kind of want one also but smaller and i would have to do it in like 3 years when i turn 18 lol! is that ur first tattoo??? did it hurt???

im only 17 yet and i have 6...is that bad? :blink:

But they are all in places that are quickly covered if I wear a shirt or shoes. :thumb_yello:

Tattooed on my face? That's a good idead...like Mike Tyson style...hehe...I would look...nice?!?

Can't wait to see the photo. I still can't believe what an amazing job your sister did!!!

yeah! Then you cant be refused in the case of being a lollipop girl.

haha that would be the funniest though...a few dots and a line.

heres how it looks now.

l_92027fb8afc93784e5517a6d8702c5c0.jpg

im only 17 yet and i have 6...is that bad? :blink:

But they are all in places that are quickly covered if I wear a shirt or shoes. :thumb_yello:

yeah! Then you cant be refused in the case of being a lollipop girl.

haha that would be the funniest though...a few dots and a line.

heres how it looks now.

l_92027fb8afc93784e5517a6d8702c5c0.jpg

17 and 6 tattoos? That's cool. I'm 17 and have 0 tattoos only because one, I have to decide what to get and two, I need money.

*cough* Now when I get this tattoo on my face, should it be just a lollipop or a LG? hehe

It looks so fantastic!!!

im 13 and my parents would let me have one now if i could!lol! and they only have a few tatoos.

Mine as well. My mom got a little butterfly on her ankle with my and my brother's initials around it (she has to add my other brother's initials now...). And my dad has a tattoo of an anchor on his arm (the bice part of his arm I think it's called) and one of Jesus on the cross on his forearm that he did when he was younger. I told one of my friends that my dad gave himself tattoos when he was younger and she joked "Cool...you dad has prison tattoos)" I laughed because they are prison tattoos nor has my father ever gone to jail.

I was totally thinking a LG!

Yeah, I'm thinking the Lollipop Girl on the left side of my face. But to balance it out something tough on the other side of my face...

Mine as well. My mom got a little butterfly on her ankle with my and my brother's initials around it (she has to add my other brother's initials now...). And my dad has a tattoo of an anchor on his arm (the bice part of his arm I think it's called) and one of Jesus on the cross on his forearm that he did when he was younger. I told one of my friends that my dad gave himself tattoos when he was younger and she joked "Cool...you dad has prison tattoos)" I laughed because they are prison tattoos nor has my father ever gone to jail.

my dead has Grateful Dead tatoos and one of this black sun thing on his back. the grateful dead one is sick tho.

like a SHARK!

A shark...awesome. It has to be a big, scary one though...a tiger shark!!!

my dead has Grateful Dead tatoos and one of this black sun thing on his back. the grateful dead one is sick tho.

That's awesome:thumb_yello:

how much do tattoos cost??? they are really expensive right??? when i am turn 18 i wanna get the mika logo on my hip:bleh:

It depends on where you go' date=' as the tattoo artists set their own rates.[/color']