TV Channel Information (UK)

Hi there.

I've been trying to find out, for some time now, if there is any way to find out what's on the music channels, in case Mika is on. The trouble is that the normal TV guides don't list MTV, The Hits, TMF, VH!, etc, and I haven't found any other magazine which does list them.

I have now found a website

http://tvguide.virginmedia.com

If you go onto the site, and click ALL, in the catagory list, you get a list of all their channels in aphabetical order. All the channels and their listings are there. The Hits and The Music Factory, are also listed on the first page of TV listings.

I hope that helps UK viewers in their hunt for Mika on the television.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's good but one thing I notice as with anywhere else that lists freeview music channnels is it says on the hits right now is love o meter then next is chart busters this weeks hottest yet when I flip to the hits it is double trouble top 100 r&b collaborations right until 1am I don't know why that is?

No tv guide i've come across ever gets it right for the hits they've got tmf right what it says is on now IS on now but they don't ever seem to get the hits right it really baffles me

Hi there.

I've been trying to find out, for some time now, if there is any way to find out what's on the music channels, in case Mika is on. The trouble is that the normal TV guides don't list MTV, The Hits, TMF, VH!, etc, and I haven't found any other magazine which does list them.

I have now found a website

http://tvguide.virginmedia.com

If you go onto the site, and click ALL, in the catagory list, you get a list of all their channels in aphabetical order. All the channels and their listings are there. The Hits and The Music Factory, are also listed on the first page of TV listings.

I hope that helps UK viewers in their hunt for Mika on the television.:thumb_yello:

I'm sure this will be very helpful for the UK viewers, especially when the new album is released and Mika will be appearing on tv a lot more often. And hopefully they'll be recording and posting everything for us the non-UK viewers!

stop posting !!! let me catch up with you....dang my magic number is gone ¬_¬

yeh he hardly plays on the channels i watch..like the rocky channels, was in a pub with pool halls the other night and they have a juke box and all u see is me looking rocky dancing with my cue to Mika's love today...ahh the looks

stop posting !!! let me catch up with you....dang my magic number is gone ¬_¬

yeh he hardly plays on the channels i watch..like the rocky channels, was in a pub with pool halls the other night and they have a juke box and all u see is me looking rocky dancing with my cue to Mika's love today...ahh the looks

magic number:naughty: I remember being on that number and moving as quick as possible! ha, funny image:naughty:

your avatar taurus is in the exact same time as the drums in the song im listening too...its scareee

weird:huh::taz::boing:

I didn't see these smilies before!!!!!!:hair:

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-...22125909990012

We need your help over on the voting thread as there is a possibilty that GARY BARLOW may out run our boy in the poll for sexiest male in pop!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

His fans are very persistant and everytime we get near to overtaking him.......they have a spurt of voting!! :thumbdown:

You can click on the link above to go to the voting page and after you've voted if you press your backspace you can click on the vote button again.....in fact....again and again and again!!

It's easy to get a 100 votes added in a matter of minutes!!

Please take some time to keep MIKA King of the Poll! :thumb_yello: