Mika Dreams!

pianogirlsammy

We are all big fans here, so I think that most of us have one thing in common.

We have had a MIKA DREAM!

What is a Mika dream? Well, Its a dream MIKA is in or one in which you meet MIKA.

You get my point!

Several people on the site have told me about their dreams, so I thought I would start a thread!

(Dreams are sometimes a little "out there" so be prepared to see some really crazy stuff!"

1. I once had a dream in which I was living Mika's dream in HAPPY ENDING!

I woke up in the purple bed, floated into the air and saw the singing hands and floating microphone!

2. I once had a dream that MIKA was sitting on my porch one day as I came home. He ran up to me and gave me a HUGE HUG! He smelled SO GOOD, IT WAS NOT EVEN FUNNY. ( I woke up with that smell in my head, and realized it was regular OLD SPICE. You should have seen me at the supermarket smelling all the body sprays trying to figure out what it was MIKA was wearing?!?!? XD IM SUCH A DORK! ) Then he gave me the dodgy holiday shirt right off his back (because for some reason he was wearing two.) He gave me another hug and invited me to my town football feild where he would be performing the next day. I said I would come and he left. That night, at the game, security announced over the loud speaker that they were looking for me! PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE! Mika stopped looking around and said "OH THERE SHE IS! Now, WHOS READY FOR A SHOW??!"

Everyone screamed, and he sang a song (I dont remeber, but it was either Happy Ending or RELAX) RIGHT TO ME!

B-E-S-T

D-R-E-A-M

E-V-E-R-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-sAmMY ;D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I had this dream of mika that we went the cinema asw the simpsons movie and walk around town but then he suddenly got on his big bus sliver told me he'll be back in a while but I woke up very strange but lovely too Catherine .

I dreamt my familly sent Mika to a work camp and he was all sad. And when he came back he ran for president at my school. But when it was his turn to speak he couldnt go on because we had to go disable some bombs hidden in the building.

:shocked:

I dreamt my familly sent Mika to a work camp and he was all sad. And when he came back he ran for president at my school. But when it was his turn to speak he couldnt go on because we had to go disable some bombs hidden in the building.

:shocked:

WHAT DID YOU EAT BEFORE YOU WENT TO BED?

Thats the most random thing I have ever heard!

XD LOL!!!!!!!

WHAT DID YOU EAT BEFORE YOU WENT TO BED?

Thats the most random thing I have ever heard!

XD LOL!!!!!!!

haha!

i dont know what the hell my brain was thinking that night!

Trust me, i woke up all "what the fuuuuuck?" :blink:

But it was fun haha

didnt someone post something like this aaages ago abotu a goldfish or something??

im trying to remember my Mika dreams there always weird!!! i swear its the colorsin his album that does stuff to you that your dreams are all insane lol darn these dreams i have and cant remmeber...

I had a dream one morning that Mika was like.. "why won't you tell me you love me?" and then we kissed. I was happy for days.

PSHHH I WOULD BE TOO!

Is there anyway to make yourself dream about something?

I WANT TO LEARN! Like... DREAM CONTROL FOR DUMMIES!

HA! XD!

Is there anyway to make yourself dream about something?

I WANT TO LEARN! Like... DREAM CONTROL FOR DUMMIES!

!

for reals! I guess just spend all day focusing on something.

But that only happens when you dont want it to.

Like if you watch a scary movie you dream about it, or spend all day writing a paper you end up writing more in your dream.

Never any good stuff.=[

There did use to be a dreams thread somewhere... wonder what happened to it?

Anyway, as much as I live, breathe, and talk Mika, I don't usually sleep Mika. I was actually a little worried about myself, feeling a little bit "not-real-fan-ish". But I've had 3 Mika dreams in the last week! Unfortunately, I don't remember what they were about now....:thumbdown: