The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And I will sue him for all his money then give half to Luke to support his music. :naughty: and maybe he can buy some new shirts too!

hahaha... how generous! LOL

I like his shirts! you see that's the danger of being popular... ppl makes pics and discuss your clothings :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hahaha... how generous! LOL

I like his shirts! you see that's the danger of being popular... ppl makes pics and discuss your clothings :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

But he wears that white one all the time! :naughty: I needa get him some ones with my face on them!:naughty:

nono,the frenchie isn;t smiling,she's part of the group that has the normal reaction

why am i seeing giselle's ass?

Aww you were talking about the red face right ?:naughty::roftl:

Cause she is gross !I'm gonna take it off :boxed:

ah yes.... :wub2:

I don't know how this can get any better, I love his voice so much,it's made for what the songs are trying to say

That's my thought, too. On Album Sleeves and Eulogies, the tone and inflection of his voice was spot on, although with that track I can at least envision it being recorded by someone else.

I can't wrap my head around the idea of anyone else singing More Than Yesterday, though. I can't think of any artist who could possibly do it justice. I can't even imagine anything changing with the musical arrangement. It's perfect. :blush-anim-cl:

Call me fixated but I can't really imagine someone else's voice on any of the tracks.

I mean ok,maybe if you write them having in mind that you want someone else to sing them.Because then it's not a personal thing,you don't have that intimate connection to the song (or well,not that strong connection anyway)

But as you say "more than yesterday" can't be sung nearly as good by someone else.

Even if , for me, Album Sleeves and Eulogies and The Man Inside are just as much "Luke" as the rest. It's his voice I heard first....it probably might be weird hearing it from someone else