The Lukas Juby Thread # 3 - AKA The Sicknastiest Thread About a Bandmember!!!!

phunkygal

149 girlie. now where has the cherisse thread gone to also? lmao, poor other band members, luke is the dominant species.:naughty:

"out of the depth of the rain forest emerges a new species: The Lukas

It's tall appearance makes it hard for other smaller species to focus,thus dominating the turf. All other species found in its vicinity have an urge to serve and obey this massive creature,for once the utensil known as "banjo" is pulled out,it's supremacy becomes clear"

more? :roftl:

Edit : *burning*

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The creature commonly known as The Lukas is a recent discovery,caused by the new dedicated attention to the hidden left corner of the dark rain forest

.... sequel

The Lukas comes in many colors , but always accessorized with the music-producing device. It's evolution has brought The Lukas into the light (center-left :lmao: ) ,thus making it visible for further studying

It also appears to have a fondness of green shiny weird shaped containers. Although this will be subject of further research

hey! sorry for OT :naughty:

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you :biggrin2:

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

hey! sorry for OT

one of our users needs help! it's just one klick (or maby 2 :naughty:) and you will help to bring the smile to childs face! :D c'mon I belive in ya! MFC-ers got to stick together! for more info go here http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15015

thank you

AnnaMariaPetra don't know nothing about my spamming threads action so if it's wrong etc please put all the consequences on me only. thx

Spammer! (Already clicked several times...:mf_rosetinted:)

:lmao: brillant, i will have to use that in a future siggie.:naughty:

or u can just stick it in the thread description :roftl:

Tho the analysis is limited,can't make PPRC stories outta this one :naughty:

vanessa what is that thing? Tell me it's fake,please

vanessa what is that thing? Tell me it's fake,please

I KNOW, BUT CHRIS WAS AMAZING ANYWAYS!!!:mf_lustslow: it doesnt matter if he uses human hair.

noone will ever beat christian tho!:wub2:

No it is real :puke:

he was indeed and he was :insane:too !

I wonder were he found human hair :blink::roftl:

81203592cw024_american_eagl__oPt.jpg

yummy! i lurve christian! i wish he wasnt gay! :lmao: i would totally wear somethin out of human hair, as long as it was clean! :lmao:

ChristianSiriano_WWD_11.jpg

I'm sure all of them were gay in the last part !but that's not a problem for me i luved them !

On the other hand In the fashion industry they are allowed to use only use ecological material

I KNOW, BUT CHRIS WAS AMAZING ANYWAYS!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: it doesnt matter if he uses human hair.

noone will ever beat christian tho!:wub2:

Are you kidding me right now? He uses human hair?

I mean it is original but it's extremely gross :shocked:

ohhhh it is... and now I'm about to puke all over in Luke's thread.... look what you made phunks (and you V.!! ) :puking::puking::puking::puking::puking::puking:

Calm down Breee !:roftl:how do you know he's gay and not bi ?:naughty:

possibly, but he is even more feminine than mika.

yes, he did. and i dont think its gross at all, at least not as gross as animal hair.

ohhhh it is... and now I'm about to puke all over in Luke's thread.... look what you made phunks (and you V.!! ) :puking::puking::puking::puking:

im terribly sorry.

(said by tim gun)

Where to begin? Let me cut to the core of my issue with Chris’s work: human hair. Yes, you read that correctly, human hair. The Project Runway “collection rules” forbid the use of fur, so this was Chris’s alternative. (He said that he had really wanted to use monkey fur, but that’s strictly illegal everywhere, thank god.) Had he chosen to use synthetic hair, I believe that it would have had the same visual effect with none of the potential gag reflexes. But he wanted real human hair. It was because I found Chris’s collection to be compelling and alluring that I was disturbed by the hair. His silhouettes and proportions were sublime, his textiles luxurious, and his design concepts strong. So why potentially derail this strong work with the distraction of human hair?!?!?

ohhhh it is... and now I'm about to puke all over in Luke's thread.... look what you made phunks (and you V.!! ) :puking::puking::puking::puking::puking::puking:

yeah he used it on the catwalk but just once :naughty:

possibly, but he is even more feminine than mika.

yes, he did. and i dont think its gross at all, at least not as gross as animal hair.

im terribly sorry.

A. Why are we talking human hair?

B. Why are we talking human hair in Luke's thread?

C. I'm against using animal skin or fur or whatever other part of them

A. Why are we talking human hair?

B. Why are we talking human hair in Luke's thread?

C. I'm against using animal skin or fur or whatever other part of them

a. cuz its fun

b. i have no idea

c. i knwo right? my grandfather tries to get me to wear these animal fur cats and im like: :puking:

haha, its like the girl from america's next top model who didnt know they killed the animals for their fur...:lmao: