What item of Mika's would you most like to own?

jodi2518

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love those and his light blue ones the most I think...:mf_lustslow:

i like all of his pants that are spandex. (cuz i KNOW those skinnies have at least 50% spandex in them :lmao: )

What about those tight purple ones?!?:naughty:

the other day in pre-algebra my friend devin was making fun of mika and i was like "Well, i guess i just happen to like men in spandex!" and everyone went quiet and my teacher was like "wtf?"

hahaha high five!

Me too :naughty:

the other day in pre-algebra my friend devin was making fun of mika and i was like "Well, i guess i just happen to like men in spandex!" and everyone went quiet and my teacher was like "wtf?"

Oh my goodness, that sounds so hilarious!!!

*shudders at the thought of Hulk Hogan in spandex shudders again*

Oh my goodness, that sounds so hilarious!!!

*shudders at the thought of Hulk Hogan in spandex shudders again*

well i never lived it down. people bring it up every day :lmao: then i said it a couple motnhs ago in art class and my art teacher was like ":shocked:"

well men in spandex ride bikes every day past my house! (arent i lucky :das: but i cant see their faces, so i just pretend they are luke. :lmao:)

hahaha

I don't know if Luke could pull off spandex......actually, I think he could. One of those harlequins :das:

mmmm. yum. luke should invest in some of those! :das:

Oh yes...now that would be nice as well:naughty:

Yes, of course :drool:

The tighter, the better.

*giggles like school girl*

well i never lived it down. people bring it up every day :lmao: then i said it a couple motnhs ago in art class and my art teacher was like ":shocked:"

I totally wish I could have been a fly on the wall:roftl:

im always saying things that sound wrong. like one day a girl said something mean to me so i was like "well-well ur fat and hairy...like my cats balls.:mf_rosetinted:" and people ALWAYS bring it up now that i look at my cats 'area'

im always saying things that sound wrong. like one day a girl said something mean to me so i was like "well-well ur fat and hairy...like my cats balls.:mf_rosetinted:" and people ALWAYS bring it up now that i look at my cats 'area'

Oh my goodness, that made me laugh so much:roftl:

Well what do you want them to think? first you call a girl fat and the somthing with your cat's balls... you're insane jejejej!!!!:roftl: