What item of Mika's would you most like to own?

jodi2518

Okay, so Mika has shown us that he is now the big cheese in the music industry by winning Songwriter of the Year :thumb_yello:

Time for Mika to give his obsessed, dysfunctional but dedicated fans (us) a chance to own something of his. By way of auction, im sure we would all dig deep and spend our last pennies to grab ourselves a Mika watch, or a hoody, or a jacket personally worn by him ! (All proceeds to charity of course)

Couldnt think of anything better than saying i was wearing Mika's watch :biggrin2::punk:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so Mika has shown us that he is now the big cheese in the music industry by winning Songwriter of the Year :thumb_yello:

Time for Mika to give his obsessed, dysfunctional but dedicated fans (us) a chance to own something of his. By way of auction, im sure we would all dig deep and spend our last pennies to grab ourselves a Mika watch, or a hoody, or a jacket personally worn by him ! (All proceeds to charity of course)

Couldnt think of anything better than saying i was wearing Mika's watch :biggrin2::punk:

I could.:naughty:

So what is this about, are you flogging Mika's watch?:blink:

For which charity??? The one called M. E.??:mf_rosetinted:

BTW ebay is the only place for Auctions, not MFC.

I could.:naughty:

So what is this about, are you flogging Mika's watch?:blink:

For which charity??? The one called M. E.??:mf_rosetinted:

BTW ebay is the only place for Auctions, not MFC.

Well, let me try to rephrase this. I am saying that it would be great if Mika donated items to charity to be auctioned off, like tour memorabilia, costumes etc. Alot of celebs do it .

BTW why would i be flogging Mika's watch??????:blink:

It was just the way it read before you just rephrased it, we wondered what you were up to:naughty:.

I have seen some Mika stuff in the big ebay charity auctions from various Artists. They come up with a special little ribbon beside them when they are for charity. Freddiesdouble knows all about that, don't you FD? But not his personal items, not so far.

I want the purple bedsheets he has in the Happy Ending video.

I actually bought purple bedsheets....BUT THEY TURNED LILAC AFTER I WASHED THEM :thumbdown:

oh that sucks

i want the heart braclet he wore at the awards where he won song writer of the year? that award

and those green skinny jeans

You mean wear smth the man has probably sweated in on stage? Now that is gross...

Other nice arguments would be

- Size ain't the same

- I wouldn't wear anybody's clothes,be it the Mika or anybody else

- I would never spend a huge ammount of money on somebody's worn clothes ,if I'd wanna donate to charity I'd just go donate it,I don't need to sniff on textile to be happy with the donation :biggrin2:

- I don't like Mika's watches...most of them,and I wouldn't wear'em ,because I don't wear watches (It's a swimmer's thing)

I did like some hoodies,mainly because I'm a little hoodie obsessive, but I'd just wanna know where he got them from :biggrin2:

i want the black t-shirt with the angel dude with the knuckle duster on its fingers , i did try to buy one brand new last oct but they were sold out :thumbdown:

You mean wear smth the man has probably sweated in on stage? Now that is gross...

Other nice arguments would be

- Size ain't the same

- I wouldn't wear anybody's clothes,be it the Mika or anybody else

- I would never spend a huge ammount of money on somebody's worn clothes ,if I'd wanna donate to charity I'd just go donate it,I don't need to sniff on textile to be happy with the donation :biggrin2:

- I don't like Mika's watches...most of them,and I wouldn't wear'em ,because I don't wear watches (It's a swimmer's thing)

I did like some hoodies,mainly because I'm a little hoodie obsessive, but I'd just wanna know where he got them from :biggrin2:

okay, so you dont have to actually WEAR the stuff lol, :naughty:

I wouldnt buy a pair of his jeans and expect to fit in to them,now that would be silly:wink2:

Anyway, dont take it so literally :punk:

okay, so you dont have to actually WEAR the stuff lol, :naughty:

I wouldnt buy a pair of his jeans and expect to fit in to them,now that would be silly:wink2:

Anyway, dont take it so literally :punk:

That's my point,I wouldn't spend money on anything I couldn't actually use :biggrin2:

As I said,I'm not good in the sniffin department :lol3:

I want the purple bedsheets he has in the Happy Ending video.

I actually bought purple bedsheets....BUT THEY TURNED LILAC AFTER I WASHED THEM :thumbdown:

:naughty:yeee i agree whit the 1st sentence:blink::wub2:

ooooooo...what a hell....i wasn here for one week and everything s changed i mean soo much NEW threads amd news:blush-anim-cl:

LOVE U MIKA,CORSeE:wub2: