What item of Mika's would you most like to own?

jodi2518

Well, let me try to rephrase this. I am saying that it would be great if Mika donated items to charity to be auctioned off, like tour memorabilia, costumes etc. Alot of celebs do it .

BTW why would i be flogging Mika's watch??????:blink:

ooo now i get it lol! i would want mikas pants:mf_lustslow: and his necklaces lol! i loooooooooooove them! o and his toys:bleh:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u guys know where they have watches like Mika's?:shocked:

swatch watches,there are some pretty interesting designs,you should google for some.oh,right here,we have it at the night market.the cheapest yet cutest you can get is all right here in my country :wink2:

I was actualy looking on the internet the other week, trying to fond some of the cloaths he has. I found a few and i realy want them, but i dont know if my mam will let me:thumbdown:.

But if it was something he had actualy worn, now thats a completely different matter...

swatch watches,there are some pretty interesting designs,you should google for some.oh,right here,we have it at the night market.the cheapest yet cutest you can get is all right here in my country :wink2:

Thanks! I'm looking also for suspenders, right here, but I've seen lots of stores, and there is no suspenders/braces with bright colours:thumbdown:

I want the purple bedsheets he has in the Happy Ending video.

I actually bought purple bedsheets....BUT THEY TURNED LILAC AFTER I WASHED THEM :thumbdown:

I want those sheets too!!!

Also,I want :

1)Mika's watch (any of them would be great,because all of them are wonderful)

2)Mika's red hoodie (the one he wore in the "Big Girl" video)

3)Mika's braces

4)some of his jewerly

I can find tight pants in bright colours here in some shops so I don't need Mika to send them to me:naughty:

Thanks! I'm looking also for suspenders, right here, but I've seen lots of stores, and there is no suspenders/braces with bright colours:thumbdown:

Same here with me,the only braces I have are black with tiny little white spots...:naughty: they are pretty cute and nice though...and I have ones which I took from my grandpa...:naughty:

But I can't find any colourful braces!:thumbdown:

Yeah!

There's no people with creativity and original enough to make ones:thumbdown:

I think I'll have to ship from the USA:thumbdown:

And 'till Portugal, that's lot of time, and money to pay:boxed:

Oh I've been able to get hold of bright coloured braces my faves 2 pairs are my red ones & gold ones :punk:

I got them from claires accessories and they're only £5 each

I also made my own pair of braces with Hello kitty on them, I wanted hello kitty braces but can't find any anywhere so decided to buy 3 elasticated kitty belts & turn them into braces, i've never made any before but they came out well :punk:

I'd like to own the watch he wears in this pic, not just 'cause it's mika's just because it is THE coolest watch I've ever seen!!!

If anyone knows where you can get one can you tell me I'd really like one

6nu0oeg-2.jpg

I would like the white and black stirpy top he wore in hmv in oxford street in feb or his braclets or tamigoti the yellow one

I want his flat!

Okay, barring that I'd like the blue hoodie with the heart on the back he wore on the Tonight Show and in Brixton on Feb. 26.

His wallet. :mf_rosetinted:

According to him his wallet is rather empty. :ap_rosetinted:

I would love to have his flat too maybe when I meet him again I will ask him if wants to swap lol

hmmm well if i can't have his entire wardrobe then:naughty:...

oh i love his lanyard (sp?) that he has on his cell phone w/ all the keychains and pins

or his tamo

or all his little toys he wears on his necklace! so cute!