LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's official...I can't go ):

:boxed:

But when you guys are there I'm going to call Vanessa and she can put me on speaker phone so that I can share a minute or two of the splendid meet up hahaha.

:tears: :tears:

OH NO!! :crybaby:

Did you tell her that I'd be willing to give you a ride and everything???

That's such a bummer :no:

Mana said we're meeting at 1....somewhere.:naughty:

The Costco here didn't have the discounty thingies. I'll have to stop at one on the way there. I'm getting some posterboard, but if someone else could pitch in with those, it'd be a big help.

Anybody have any paint on hand?

I am afraid I can't make it, luvs. My car has been failing slowly but surely and today it died. I doubt I can manage to fix it or find a ride in time. I am so sorry. I was so looking forward to all of you. It was going to be my summer highlight. :tears::crybaby: I love you all and hope you have a fabulous time.

:shocked:

Noooo! *shows up in Vegas for the sole purpose of kicking your car repeatedly* :tears:

I suppose you don't have a spare $200 to fly instead?

I am afraid I can't make it, luvs. My car has been failing slowly but surely and today it died. I doubt I can manage to fix it or find a ride in time. I am so sorry. I was so looking forward to all of you. It was going to be my summer highlight. :: I love you all and hope you have a fabulous time.

:tears: :tears: :tears::crybaby:

Oh NOO!

I'm sorry Shontih! :flowers2:

I wish you could be there soooo bad!

I'll be thinking of you :wub2: Hahah

:huglove:

Thanks and I love you!

I am afraid I can't make it, luvs. My car has been failing slowly but surely and today it died. I doubt I can manage to fix it or find a ride in time. I am so sorry. I was so looking forward to all of you. It was going to be my summer highlight. :crybaby: I love you all and hope you have a fabulous time.

:shocked:

:crybaby::tears::no:

I'm so sorry, Shontih! :huglove:

:sad:

haha I wish I could. We're a bit tight with money lately but you can be certain I will be scrounging for some means to get there. I have to say, I don't think I can make it but I will be trying. I was so looking forward to it. But no matter what I hope you all have an absolutely spectacular time.

:tears::huglove:

We'll be missing you and thinking of you!

There's still hope though.. You can still find a way to get here! There's a week left!

*makes club-music noises*

Oh my californians I saw a sign for a part of toronto called california dreamin' and I thought of My amy, my lolly, my taytay, my nono, and my ness.

:lol3: Hey Lex! :wub2:

Okay so, where is Marisol the restaurant? Is it next to the pier?

Oh and, Beatriz shall be attending toooo!

:tears::huglove:

We'll be missing you and thinking of you!

There's still hope though.. You can still find a way to get here! There's a week left!

:lol3: Hey Lex! :wub2:

Okay so, where is Marisol the restaurant? Is it next to the pier?

Oh and, Beatriz shall be attending toooo!

:wub2:NESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think tay is coming want me to text her?

No, she isn't, she's got too much going on that weekend and in life in general. She's looking at colleges, she wants to major in drama, her parents want her to major in anything but drama, etc.:thumbdown:

...............:tears::crybaby:

That freakin' sucks. :no: