LA-ish MFC meetup - August 17, '08!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ms. Daydreambeliever....CONGRATS on your first day of school. I read that you feel old. All I have to say to that is. :bleh::naughty:

Enjoy every minute of it. I'm actually thinking about going back to get my Master's Degree now. YIKES!

:sneaky2::naughty:

Thank you!:wub2:

I'm sure once the professors are done talking about the class policies and such, it will get better.

Well, cool! Wow, a masters!:wink2:

Yes, the first days are so slow and boring...but, it will pick up and feel like it's going way too fast after that. How many classes are you taking?

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting a Master's in Human Resources. But, it's been forever since school. Not sure if I want to do it. :naughty:

:sneaky2::naughty:

Thank you!:wub2:

I'm sure once the professors are done talking about the class policies and such, it will get better.

Well, cool! Wow, a masters!:wink2:

Yes, the first days are so slow and boring...but, it will pick up and feel like it's going way too fast after that. How many classes are you taking?

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting a Master's in Human Resources. But, it's been forever since school. Not sure if I want to do it. :naughty:

I'm officially in three, but I'm going to ask to be added into one more tomorrow.

Sounds like a great plan!! If you decide to do it, let me know how it works out!:thumb_yello:

Ok, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight!!:huglove::bye: