Mikagasmic Thread Part 12

CaroLollipop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did that school too. But cannot work anymore, so it was all for nothing. After years of being seriously ill I am almost a doctor.....In fact I know better what's wrong with me than they do in this hospital, but going to Leiden or Maastricht was not an option because of the distance, I was simply too ill.

Karen!!

How are you!!

Haven;t seen you for ages!!

I'm in hospital but you've read that I guess. On one hand I hope to be back home as soon as possible, but on the other hand....last time here they sent me home while there was a bacteria coming up and within 4 days I was back in hospital again, but then in the Academic of Leiden, in isolation because of a very rare bacteria.... Which i caught here.... Today was totally rubbish but I think they're going to say that I am done with the iv antibiotics at Tuesday or Wednesday..... We'll see, but I'm afraid to go home so soon, knowing what can happen. I don't feel great, in fact I feel more worse then last week but if they can't find any strange new things in my blood or on the X-ray of my lungs they say I'm better. They don't know the diseases I'm suffering from very well so the easiest way out is saying that everything is okay....

Hate it, don't feel at my place here, they don't understand me :tears:

But I'm glad to see you back Karen, you're allright??

Oh Anouk!

I'm so sorry to hear that....

I did hear that you were in hospital, I hope you feel better soon and I hope Mica is looking after you:thumb_yello: I have been around here a bit, but just not as much as before, some stuff happened and well, it's a long story, but I'm kind of back anyway and glad to see you back too:thumb_yello: And yes I'm ok thanks

Cool down girl! I don't want you to die! Here, let me help:

mika214.jpg

l_3244ba8637f6c0a79d90c77990b20edd.jpg

:naughty:

haha that second one makes me laugh really hard.

he looks..I dunno!

Anouk, if you don't mind me asking, what are you sick with, and who is Mica?

Hi everyone, I'm back. Loved Indy, missed you all.

Hi Anouk, nice to see you here too!

1112_07d1113mika03_jpg_0JRGT72R.jpg

Hi Kaatje!!

I'm glad you liked the movie!!

I'm afraid we won't be talking too long tonight, I feel so rubbish that I want to sleep. Put on my mp3, falling asleep with his voice, with all these lovely pictures still on my mind:wub2: :wub2: And when I wake up tomorrow, everything will be fine:thumb_yello: (a girl can dream....)

But I'm not leaving right now. Just can't do that...

M132.jpg

1jun5.jpg

:wub2:

Hello everyone lovely pic Karen - never seen this one before!! :thumb_yello:

Lovely to see you posting Anouk x

Hi Mandie

You ok?

Glad you like it! I have been stealing some new (old) pics from other places tonight:thumb_yello::wink2:

1jun4.jpg

1jun1.jpg

Oh Anouk!

I'm so sorry to hear that....

I did hear that you were in hospital, I hope you feel better soon and I hope Mica is looking after you:thumb_yello I have been around here a bit, but just not as much as before, some stuff happened and well, it's a long story, but I'm kind of back anyway and glad to see you back too:thumb_yello And yes I'm ok thanks

Mica is doing great and he's so carefull and lovely and sweet....Still the best that ever happened to me:thumb_yello:

Anouk, if you don't mind me asking, what are you sick with, and who is Mica?

Mica is my Mikaclone. He's got the same DNA, looks and character as Mika, which is happy with Karen.

I'm suffering from a severe case of sarcoidosis (info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcoidosis) which they can't get under control. My lungs are seriously damaged (stadium IV X-ray) and only working for about 50%. It is found in my entire body. Already miss my spleen, it became too big and the risk of rupture (and as a result bleed to death) was too high so they removed it. It makes that I've got less pain then I used to. But still I have to use opiates.

The other one is an immunodeficiency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_variable_immunodefiency) and those two together are very difficult to treat. It is a long and difficult story without a happy ending so far:wink2:

Might as well post some more, I have to do something about my ranking :wink2:

42-18316181.jpg42-18316182.jpg

he's wearing three wristwatches...johnny depp does that, too...i don't know why i'm writing this...i'm tired

joseole, i love this pic, sorry:blush-anim-cl:. i love his face there and yeah...

he's wearing three wristwatches...johnny depp does that, too...i don't know why i'm writing this...i'm tired

joseole, i love this pic, sorry:blush-anim-cl:. i love his face there and yeah...

Teehee I want the watch which is in the middle... I don't know what kinda watch that is.. (I know the other two.. but I have no information of the one I like the most) :sad:

Don't feel sorry for loving that pic... especially not in this thread.. you're at the right place! :naughty:

Mika--large-msg-118484404167.jpg

Mica is doing great and he's so carefull and lovely and sweet....Still the best that ever happened to me:thumb_yello:

Mica is my Mikaclone. He's got the same DNA, looks and character as Mika, which is happy with Karen.

I'm suffering from a severe case of sarcoidosis (info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcoidosis) which they can't get under control. My lungs are seriously damaged (stadium IV X-ray) and only working for about 50%. It is found in my entire body. Already miss my spleen, it became too big and the risk of rupture (and as a result bleed to death) was too high so they removed it. It makes that I've got less pain then I used to. But still I have to use opiates.

The other one is an immunodeficiency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_variable_immunodefiency) and those two together are very difficult to treat. It is a long and difficult story without a happy ending so far:wink2:

wow, I guess.

that sounds horrid..but you seem like a very strong person. I am willing to bet you will pull through :)

I wish I had a Mica lol. it might get me through some nights. :naughty:

42-18316182.jpg

this pic is so gorgeous i can't stop staring at it.......:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Hi Mandie

You ok?

Glad you like it! I have been stealing some new (old) pics from other places tonight:thumb_yello:

1jun1.jpg

i like this one.....:mf_lustslow: keep up the good work - we always need new pic's!:wink2: i'm not bad thanks x

I'm going to leave this lovely place. Sleep might do the trick and if not it helps in other ways. At least you won't feel pain when you're sleeping:thumb_yello:

594a.jpg

l_28ed8973e67afb0089afedc831b37438.jpg

073-1.jpg

aww, have a good rest..talk to you soon I hope!

I'm going to leave this lovely place. Sleep might do the trick and if not it helps in other ways. At least you won't feel pain when you're sleeping:thumb_yello:

I hope you'll be able to sleep well Anouk. I'll try sending you some sweet dreams :huglove:

2007-115.jpg

627a.jpg