Photography!

i like it :wink2:

i've taken a few pictures..i was proud of this one..:biggrin2:

DSC006551-1.jpg

That's way pretty!

If it were bigger, I'd totally make it my MySpace background.:naughty:

I'm all excited!

I got a new camera last week. It cost about ₤120, but I got it for the macro features.

I'm pretty impressed with how it turned out. I took some pictures of my eyes to see how well it picked up the lashes.

2008_10300042.jpg

2008_10300043.jpg

2008_10300049.jpg

2008_10300050.jpg

:shocked:That's crazy! Those are such awsome pics though:punk:

Hopefully tomrow i'm developing my negatives. our assignment was to take pictures of people, and self portraits, and I'm really excited to see how they turned out!

Maybe...sometimes, but not allways! The good photographers don't need good cameras to make excelente photos! :wink2:

Well, I'm not a good photographer (at least not yet), so I still need a little help... :naughty:

Anyway, I love my camera, although it's nothing special for a real photographer, and I hope I can use it well in the future (I still have to learn how to use every feature). :wink2: The camera I used for the mushroom pics (that one I took to SBSR) is my dad's. Mine (the one used in the fireworks pics) has the same resolution (7.2 MP) but it's compact (easier to carry everywhere, just like I always wanted *coughcoughGIGScoughcough*) :naughty: For me, it's just fine, I just want a camera that suits my needs. (I still use my dad's once in a while, though.)

Edited by Mary

Well, I'm not a good photographer (at least not yet), so I still need a little help... :naughty:

Anyway, I love my camera, although it's nothing special for a real photographer, and I hope I can use it well in the future (I still have to learn how to use every feature). :wink2: The camera I used for the mushroom pics (that one I took to SBSR) is my dad's. Mine (the one used in the fireworks pics) has the same resolution (7.2 MP) but it's compact (easier to carry everywhere, just like I always wanted *coughcoughGIGScoughcough*) :naughty: For me, it's just fine, I just want a camera that suits my needs. (I still use my dad's once in a while, though.)

Try to explore better your compact camera, and I'm sure you'll get a very good surprise. :thumb_yello:

Don't think that only expensive and professional cameras make good photos.

Remember my camera on Lisbon's festival? I took many photos with it, because I can control it manually and it's easy to carry too.

I never posted here before but I just wanted to show this picture ...

031120082borderzo0.jpg

I love taking pictures of horses (& other animals or nature if I have the chance) and I don't know .. to me it has something.. the wild horse staring in the uhm ... wilderness? :original:

Try to explore better your compact camera, and I'm sure you'll get a very good surprise. :thumb_yello:

Don't think that only expensive and professional cameras make good photos.

Remember my camera on Lisbon's festival? I took many photos with it, because I can control it manually and it's easy to carry too.

Yeah, I know. I really like my camera and I'm trying to use it in the best way I can! :wub2: And for me, a professional camera isn't the ideal thing, because...I'm not a professional (duh! LOL) and I want a camera that I know how to use! :naughty:

031120082borderzo0.jpg

I love taking pictures of horses (& other animals or nature if I have the chance) and I don't know .. to me it has something.. the wild horse staring in the uhm ... wilderness? :original:

Beautiful pic!!! :mf_lustslow: You should post here more often! :thumb_yello:

031120082borderzo0.jpg

I love the picture! I like a lot it's composition!

This photo transmit to me a sensation of freedom and peace! :original:

So... congratulations for this great pic! :thumb_yello:

Beautiful pic!!! :mf_lustslow: You should post here more often! :thumb_yello:

I love the picture! I like a lot it's composition!

This photo transmit to me a sensation of freedom and peace! :original:

So... congratulations for this great pic! :thumb_yello:

But most pictures aren't like that .. they're just normal, nothing special ..

I do like this picture though, it makes me laugh every time I see it.. :naughty:

171020081-border.jpg

But most pictures aren't like that .. they're just normal, nothing special ..

I do like this picture though, it makes me laugh every time I see it.. :naughty:

171020081-border.jpg

Don't say that! Every photo has something special, or else you wouldn´t waste your time! When you take a photograph of something, you do it because you like something... color, conmposition, subject, whatever! :wink2:

By the way, this photo is very funny! :naughty:

A dressed horse! :blink::naughty:

031120082borderzo0.jpg

Woah! That photo is SO awesome! I love it! :thumb_yello: