Photography!

Hehe, it's a beauty...worth every penny, for sure!

I must sound so lame and cheesy but hearing your feedback on my photos makes every inch of my heart smile.

Well I sound creepy so now we're even :naughty:

Do you photoshop your pictures at all? (lighting wise)

Well I sound creepy so now we're even :naughty:

Do you photoshop your pictures at all? (lighting wise)

I'm absolutley clueless when it comes to photoshop, so no.

but I do use a simple little photo program run threw google, that came with my computer (and i believe is a free download in case youre interested:wink2:) to edit lighting, if i want it black and white..extc.

If not picasa, I make do with what lighting fixtures I have around my house. :thumb_yello::)

I'm absolutley clueless when it comes to photoshop, so no.

but I do use a simple little photo program run threw google, that came with my computer (and i believe is a free download in case youre interested:wink2:) to edit lighting, if i want it black and white..extc.

If not picasa, I make do with what lighting fixtures I have around my house. :thumb_yello::)

Oh, very cool:punk:

The colors in your photos are very vibrant, which is probably why I like them. They catch my eye :naughty:

I've been exploring around since I've moved. I went up to some lookout thing that everyone seems to know about and I didn't know cars were allowed up to the lookout because the road is only really big enough for one car at a time.

When I was walking up the road until I finally decided to go back and get my car I found some creepy stairs...

stairs.jpg

I went up them thinking it was another lookout but they lead me up to a locked gate with a lawn behind it. Pff. Then I found these leaves.

leaves.jpg

I've been exploring around since I've moved. I went up to some lookout thing that everyone seems to know about and I didn't know cars were allowed up to the lookout because the road is only really big enough for one car at a time.

When I was walking up the road until I finally decided to go back and get my car I found some creepy stairs...

stairs.jpg

I went up them thinking it was another lookout but they lead me up to a locked gate with a lawn behind it. Pff. Then I found these leaves.

leaves.jpg

Have you seen the movie the number 23 with jim carry? those stairs remind me of it for some reason.

Attempt #2 at typing this correctly. Have you seen the movie the number 32 with jim carry? those stairs remind me of it. I've had some wine tonite, excuse me.

Noo I haven't but I love Jim Carry!!!! Is it a creepy movie?

Around the world, family and friends...

image3tb2.jpg

image4st9.jpg

image5yg6.jpg

image7jo5.jpg

Loooove these ones so much!

I'm trying to figure out whats going on in the Eiffel tower/jumping one - is he just jumping strangely, or is he jumping onto that ledge? But there are bushes behind it .. hmm now I am confused.

love love loveeeeee

:wub2:

stairs.jpg

leaves.jpg

Ohh, creepy stairs indeed. Isn't exploring fun! I love exploring!

Love the funky plant too :P

Have you seen the movie the number 23 with jim carry? those stairs remind me of it for some reason.

Ohhh yes! Yes it does! Well I wouldn't just think "omg - these stairs - the number 23!", but it does just have the same kind of mood. And wasn't there a body at bottom of stairs like this one? Yes I think ... hmm, it's been a while since I saw that one.

Yes, very creepy movie Peej. I should probably watch that again, that's definately the kind of movie you have to watch a few times to understand what the heck is going on.

I just got off the phone with an admissions counselor from Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbra California, and it sounds amaaaaaaazing. She told me it's the "Harvard" of photography schools. John Russo who is a famous celebrity photographer,teaches the celebrity photography course there and he takes you to LA to tour his studio and then you get to shoot a celebrity client. How amazing is that?

Besides the fact that I'm sure it's super expensive, I love new york. As beautiful as california is, it's so different from new york and so far from home.

Suggestions?

I just got off the phone with an admissions counselor from Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbra California, and it sounds amaaaaaaazing. She told me it's the "Harvard" of photography schools. John Russo who is a famous celebrity photographer,teaches the celebrity photography course there and he takes you to LA to tour his studio and then you get to shoot a celebrity client. How amazing is that?

Besides the fact that I'm sure it's super expensive, I love new york. As beautiful as california is, it's so different from new york and so far from home.

Suggestions?

I'll PM you because I'm going to a Photography Institute this year. :bleh:

Suggestions?

:shocked:THAT'S AMAZING!it sounds incredible..u should try:wink2:

i would do it:bleh:

So i got my bday card from my grandma about 2 months late:naughty: but she's a professional photographer, and i had mentioned i was taking a photography class this year [film] and she sent me some pics which are gorgeous, and described the different styles....i will try to post them later, they are truly amazing:bleh:

....i find it ironic she forgot my birthday, but remembered i was taking a photography class:naughty:

Okaaay, so I made a flickr. And uploaded kind of a LOT of photos , And a lot of them are kind of really old. And I have no idea why I uploaded them.

And from a few days ago when I broke my camera:

2746508448_9cfc4cc8b6.jpg

Time for some animals! (I may or may not have posted a few of these before)

] 2745674075_f73a4cd79e.jpg

These various animals are my pets, except for the pig (who was at a show) and the puppies at the end are from a shelter (same as the rest of the bunch of random dogs in the flickr thingy).

love them:blush-anim-cl:

Around the world, family and friends...

image3tb2.jpg

image4st9.jpg

image5yg6.jpg

image7jo5.jpg

...to be continued

how much did u travel?lol

Hi all!

just a quick update on what's been goin' on lately.

About a week ago, I stumbled upone brooks.edu and decided to give them some of my info to recieve emails, the next day I get a phone call. Ever since I've had about 5-6 phone conferences with the admissions counselor at Brooks Institute of Photography-in Santa barbra,california.

The lady LOVES me! haha and really enjoyd my work, which meant the absolutely world to me, I've been getting a lot of feedback lately from family, friends, coworkers lately out of nowhere even simple things like " I wish you were my wedding photographer" even though that's the not the feild I wish to go into, It ment so much to hear that. Anyways, so today I had my 2nd or final interview for this school today and it went SO so well, the lady I had been talking to said I would do fine and told me she thinks I'll get in. She has a HUGE part of me getting in or not so when I had the 2nd interview with a different guy she told me that afterwards they would both consult annd I'll get a call tomorrow weather or not I've been accepted. So scary, haha.

If I choose to go to this school, I'll only see my family twice a year, and I'll be on the total other side of the country, I live in New York.I plan on looking into SVA which is here in new york, and other schools in he tri-state area, but Brooks is such a dream school, and it came at me so quickly.

Any feedback from you guys would be really appreciated. :)

Hi all!

just a quick update on what's been goin' on lately.

About a week ago, I stumbled upone brooks.edu and decided to give them some of my info to recieve emails, the next day I get a phone call. Ever since I've had about 5-6 phone conferences with the admissions counselor at Brooks Institute of Photography-in Santa barbra,california.

The lady LOVES me! haha and really enjoyd my work, which meant the absolutely world to me, I've been getting a lot of feedback lately from family, friends, coworkers lately out of nowhere even simple things like " I wish you were my wedding photographer" even though that's the not the feild I wish to go into, It ment so much to hear that. Anyways, so today I had my 2nd or final interview for this school today and it went SO so well, the lady I had been talking to said I would do fine and told me she thinks I'll get in. She has a HUGE part of me getting in or not so when I had the 2nd interview with a different guy she told me that afterwards they would both consult annd I'll get a call tomorrow weather or not I've been accepted. So scary, haha.

If I choose to go to this school, I'll only see my family twice a year, and I'll be on the total other side of the country, I live in New York.I plan on looking into SVA which is here in new york, and other schools in he tri-state area, but Brooks is such a dream school, and it came at me so quickly.

Any feedback from you guys would be really appreciated. :)

Awww, Jackie!! That's awesome, I'm so happy for you!! I'm sure you'll be accepted, they'd be fools if they don't pick you!! :bleh: Tell us as soon as you know to p-a-r-t-y! :yay: