Photography!

You have great photos!

I just want to comment these because you posted too much and these are my favorites!

You could do something funny… try to put your camera in your window without move it in the next few days, and try to photograph in different times of the day and weather! The final result is going to be similar to what you shown here, but without moving your camera you’re going to have more impact and strong images! I don’t know if I’m making any sense!:blush-anim-cl: But it is just a suggestion!:thumb_yello:

So cute!:wub2:

Thanks very much!

Yeah,that's a good idea! But I don't have any windows on my terrace,cos it's an opened balcony.. that might be a problem :naughty:

Yes, it's no fun .. but you can't do anything about it :thumbdown

Ow yes, that's possible. But it's not the same .. when it's cold mine has no blanket (because the knutten are not active then), only when it's warm.. :mf_rosetinted: :roftl

I don’t understand anything about horses! :blush-anim-cl:I think they are very beautiful but I don’t know what it’s normal or not to do! :blink:

I went to a riding school to make a documentary project about that place, and I saw the blanket story there! (And one of the horses tried to eat my camera):shocked::naughty:

Thanks very much!

Yeah,that's a good idea! But I don't have any windows on my terrace,cos it's an opened balcony.. that might be a problem :naughty

Well it’s more difficult indeed…:blink: but you could try to put a tripod there (without moving it) and in every time you decide to photograph it’s easier!:naughty:

I don’t understand anything about horses! :blush-anim-cl I think they are very beautiful but I don’t know what it’s normal or not to do! :blink

I went to a riding school to make a documentary project about that place, and I saw the blanket story there! (And one of the horses tried to eat my camera):shocked :naughty

Oh well, it doesn't matter .. and explaining things in english about horses is very difficult :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

But they're animals, so much fun but sometimes ... :thumbdown:

And yes, they do eat camera's, mine has tried that a few times ... but since the last time my camera makes a noise when zooming in :blink: But I don't have time to get it fixed :boxed: So let the Mika & Air Traffic gigs wait for a while, first need to get that camera fixed.. :naughty::roftl:

Oh well, it doesn't matter .. and explaining things in english about horses is very difficult :blush-anim-cl::roftl

But they're animals, so much fun but sometimes ... :thumbdown

And yes, they do eat camera's, mine has tried that a few times ... but since the last time my camera makes a noise when zooming in :blink: But I don't have time to get it fixed :boxed So let the Mika & Air Traffic gigs wait for a while, first need to get that camera fixed.. :naughty:roftl

Well it’s true! And my English isn’t perfect (sometimes I really have difficulties to understand things, especially when they are very specific:blink:)!

Your camera started to make a noise after your horse has tried to eat your camera?:blink:

Oh I forgot… they like to eat jackets and hair!:naughty:

Sometimes it’s better to buy a new camera than try to fix it! It could be more expensive… I don’t know!:blink:

Well it’s true! And my English isn’t perfect (sometimes I really have difficulties to understand things, especially when they are very specific:blink)!

Your camera started to make a noise after your horse has tried to eat your camera?:blink

Oh I forgot… they like to eat jackets and hair!:naughty:

Sometimes it’s better to buy a new camera than try to fix it! It could be more expensive… I don’t know!:blink:

Uh .. yes .. :roftl: I don't know .. It happened when I made the pictures of the horse and me (I have posted them here I think) and well, he wanted to eat something .. So it had all sand and dirt on it, but that happens more (you should see how it looks, like it's been to a war orso :roftl:) but now it makes noise when I zoom in :thumbdown: (and when it's turned on, not when you zoom out or turn it off ..).

Yes, I know, but I'll ask if they can fix it and what it costs, and then I'll see .. Buying a new camera is fun, but this one is only a year and a half orso :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

I wish ... :roftl:

No, just a horse .. but I thought it was funny because they're not that kind that I associate with horses for some reason :roftl::wink2:

Oh well...:naughty:

Aww, well it's kinda cool anyways. Looks like someone's breakfest table. And I'm SURE that's what it's supposed to look like. So...nevermind. :roftl:

Oh well...:naughty:

Aww, well it's kinda cool anyways. Looks like someone's breakfest table. And I'm SURE that's what it's supposed to look like. So...nevermind. :roftl:

Well, let's hope it's supposed to look like that .. otherwise they did a very terrible job :blink::roftl:

Uh .. yes .. :roftl: I don't know .. It happened when I made the pictures of the horse and me (I have posted them here I think) and well, he wanted to eat something .. So it had all sand and dirt on it, but that happens more (you should see how it looks, like it's been to a war orso :roftl:) but now it makes noise when I zoom in :thumbdown: (and when it's turned on, not when you zoom out or turn it off ..).

Yes, I know, but I'll ask if they can fix it and what it costs, and then I'll see .. Buying a new camera is fun, but this one is only a year and a half orso :blush-anim-cl::roftl

Honestly I don’t know what it may be! :blink:Sorry! :sad:

But you’re right… try to see first if it’s possible and not so expensive to fix it!:wink2:

Fantastic photos!

What's the last one a photo of?

Thanks. :) They're lights. I was walking around NYC and saw them and didn't stop while I was snapping the pic. After two weeks in Europe last April I got good at taking still photos while walking. :naughty:

PhotoJenic: Do you have a website?

I really love your photographs… I think you’re very creative!:thumb_yello:

Aww thanks, you're actually the first person to ask me this! :wub2:

Sadly I don't have one yet, but I should have the beginning of one next week. We've been working on making our own websites during class. I can't wait to have one!

Ooh I love that:mf_lustslow:

Thanks :cool: If I had more time before this shoot and not only one night to get things in I would have made it so the pear looked like it really WAS inside the light bulb.