• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sir YES sir I was :naughty: and sorry I didn't answer :wink2:

my fav are:

Pocket, B&G, 21st, cottonmouth....

so when are you teaming up with wendis boys, get in there quick before she auctions them off like she did with the lodger, they are young and just ripe for you

I have him on in the car, whilst teaching pupils to drive, mika is back in the box, although for a short time today I had 9 tracks of luke playing, who said all driving instructors are boring.

Hiya Diana

I was never allowed to have music on during my driving lessons. :(

he has to be played very loud

Naturally! Too bad our speakers in the car are crap though. :mf_rosetinted:

I was never allowed to have music on during my driving lessons. :( :

I am no conventional driving instructor, if it helps pupils relax and concentrate then do it, some even bring thier own music to play,

sorry to far away :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

well that is that then, have to spend my Saturday doing housework, great, well when the gig is on in the gardens, the artistes will have to lounge around in squalor

well that is that then, have to spend my Saturday doing housework, great, well when the gig is on in the gardens, the artistes will have to lounge around in squalor

Not all Sam gigs are advertised like the main gigs, I found out yesterday that he is also playing lots of smaller venues, tempting to get to one of the small ones, just to see the difference

Email I got just now from the Sam Sparro site:

Hey

First and foremost with our news today is that you can now download the radio edit of Sam's new single '21st Century Life' from all reputable digital purveyors of downloadable tunes. You can get your copy here.

Today's download release is the advance party to the full blown invasion next Monday (28th) when '21st Century Life' gets its official release. A format feast of CD, vinyl and further digital versions provides the average Sam fan with a bonanza of choice so let's help you with a summary of what will be available.

First up, the CD. This is a maxi five track affair which includes the radio edit, 'American Boy' (from Radio 1's Live Lounge), 'Black And Gold' (also from Radio 1's Live Lounge), 'No End In Sight' (a brand new B side) and finally the Denis The Menace mix of '21st Century Life'.

On 7" vinyl we have the album version of '21st Century Life' backed by the afore-mentioned

We also have two digital EP's which can be purchased as individual tracks or as a five track bundle. The first EP contains the radio edit plus remixes by Steve Mac, Denis The Menace, Count & Sinden and Eazy.

The second EP has the album version, 'No end in sight', 'American Boy' plus the Mac Project Main Mix and a remix by Kraak & Smaak.

If you were in on Sunday afternoon you may have caught Sam's performance of 'Black and Gold' on T On The Beach which included a close up on a number of fans emulating Sam's predilection for big framed Buggles style specs.

Tonight, Sam plays the iTunes Festival with Norwegian pop-dance queen Annie in support. The show will be filmed and will be screened at some point soon on ITV2 so watch the schedules. They are also being recorded with live EP's from some shows being released shortly after. Don't know if this will apply to Sam but keep your eyes peeled for any news on that.

Anyway guys, that's it for the mo, we will report back next week with an update of '21st Century Life' and where to get it.

Have fun out there!