The Meaning Behind Your Username

I was recently wondering what the meaning was behind your usernames here on the MFC. Why did you choose it? Any special meaning?

I chose mine for...obvious reasons

Perhaps it's not very creative but I don't really care...haha

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lissa is my name. I wasn't feeling at all inspired when it came time to invent something original. lol.

Haha...nice.

My sisters name is Alissa, and i call her Lissa=]

my name...haha. i won't explain

If you don't mind me asking, why not?

My sisters name is Alissa, and i call her Lissa=]

my name...haha. i won't explain

The only thing I know about Lady Godiva is that she rode horseback naked. So... um... I'm almost afraid to ask.:naughty:

Haha...nice.

If you don't mind me asking, why not?

The only thing I know about Lady Godiva is that she rode horseback naked. So... um... I'm almost afraid to ask.:naughty:

Okay then...nevermind me asking then...

I always figured you took it from "Don't Stop Me Now," Lauralai.

hahaha same lol

o and mine is pretty self explanatory:naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::naughty:

don't get any kinky ideas now! I was in elementary school the last time i road a horse! And i most surely had clothes on!

i did take it from don't stop me now originally! I had to look up who she was though. I thought, hell, why not. :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao::naughty:

don't get any kinky ideas now! I was in elementary school the last time i road a horse! And i most surely had clothes on!

i did take it from don't stop me now originally! I had to look up who she was though. I thought, hell, why not. :naughty:

hahahahaha!!!!!!!! sure u had clothes on :das::roftl::roftl:

I am Elanorelle of course. Elanorelle is a wise hobbit and she is the eldest child of Samwise Gamgee .She called Frodo Sam's "Treasure" and realized how strong the friendship was between Frodo and Sam. in the true ending to Lord of the Rings...Elanorelle admits something to her father on her 13th Birthday after the festitivities are done and truly understands Frodo and Sam's relationship .They have a special father daughter talk of this. Elanorelle is Sam's pet nickname for her (Elanor,, the sunstar).

this is not fanfic btw for any LOTR fans but Canon and this really was written by Tolkien himself.

sorry if I wrote an essay...its just that Elanorelle is a very special name to my heart and what is love...

I am Elanorelle of course. Elanorelle is a wise hobbit and she is the eldest child of Samwise Gamgee .She called Frodo Sam's "Treasure" and realized how strong the friendship was between Frodo and Sam. in the true ending to Lord of the Rings...Elanorelle admits something to her father on her 13th Birthday after the festitivities are done and truly understands Frodo and Sam's relationship .They have a special father daughter talk of this. Elanorelle is Sam's pet nickname for her (Elanor,, the sunstar).

this is not fanfic btw for any LOTR fans but Canon and this really was written by Tolkien himself.

sorry if I wrote an essay...its just that Elanorelle is a very special name to my heart and what is love...

No no...that's fine:wink2: Very nice story though:)

well,, i'll like mika all of my life, and 13 for mats sundin !

Nice, very nice. Mats Sundin...Leafs fan I see...wait...I already knew that...

How was the icecream?