• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can feel some excitement here?

:naughty:

well done!

i'll have my top shirt done by tomorrow.....:fisch:

(yes...top shirt....i'm afraid i'l be too hot with a tshirt....:shocked:)

Just got Wendi's Abbys and mine ordered today:thumb_yello:

This is amazing, Blue Sky!! I think that to Luke we should give this tie!!

http://www.zazzle.com/mika_rah_by_violet_sky_tie_luke_version-151365164763002696

This is the special LUKE version of the tie. (you don't have to go out and buy this you know, it's just funny to play with the site and make things:naughty:)

OK so now we have the shirt in Turquoise

http://www.zazzle.com/blueskytokyo/product/235765439166595803

and black

http://www.zazzle.com/blueskytokyo/product/235848115234469292

and just for fun

http://www.zazzle.com/blueskytokyo/product/151113537544685258

DON'T FORGET you can change the T shirt COLOUR, STYLE & SIZE on the Zazzle webpage to make the sort of shirt you really want.:thumb_yello:

Wow. Faaaan-tastic! :thumb_yello:

i can feel some excitement here?

:naughty:

well done!

i'll have my top shirt done by tomorrow.....:fisch:

(yes...top shirt....i'm afraid i'l be too hot with a tshirt....:shocked:)

top shirt seems like a good choice! you're going in madrid right? it's definitely gonna be too hot there.

i've got my top shirt i've got my top shirt!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump:

i't fantabulous!

they printed a A3 size drawing on it, so all the lenth of the top shirt is covered by the drawing...and the pink is just so good!!!:punk:

you'll receive my pic within today :thumb_yello:

i't fantabulous!

they printed a A3 size drawing on it, so all the lenth of the top shirt is covered by the drawing...and the pink is just so good!!!:punk:

that's great:woot_jump:

can't wait to see your pic!

got advice from Mirtilla..she made a tshirt for martin once and he wore it:thumb_yello:

the size was M, 73cm long and 52cm wide.

it fitted him well.

so sariflor...shall we change sizes in first post?

martin mickey andy M

mika luke jerry john L

cherisse saranayde S

??????

am i guessing right?:blink:

So, i don't understand anything about how to buy ( or print?) a tee shirt.

It means i buy a tee shirt in france and have to print the design?

Or must i go to Zazzie and command a teeshirt and wait to receive it from UK?

I would like a black top with rose design , small size, may i have some help because July is coming soon and i am travelling a lot for my job ?

Thank you.

PS: in Lyon , we have shops where we get the design we want and they print it, it would be easier for me and quick...

So, i don't understand anything about how to buy ( or print?) a tee shirt.

It means i buy a tee shirt in france and have to print the design?

Or must i go to Zazzie and command a teeshirt and wait to receive it from UK?

I would like a black top with rose design , small size, may i have some help because July is coming soon and i am travelling a lot for my job ?

Thank you.

PS: in Lyon , we have shops where we get the design we want and they print it, it would be easier for me and quick...

this is what i did lillibet, but you must ask your shop if they print ON BLACK, cause this might be difficult (nornally is only white)

i downloaded the file

bought a white plain top

took it to the shop

they printed the drawing on my top shirt!:thumb_yello:

PM me your email (cause i'm not on my pc now) and i'll send you the file with the pink writing only.

i't fantabulous!

:boing:

I WANNA SEE!!! :groovy:

Just one question:

If we (which - in this case - means Me) dosen't have the opportunity to make this T-shirt, is it okey if I just print it out on a ordinary A4 paper, and then take a picture of me, holding the logo in front of me?

(Okey, that become very confusing.. :boxed: Sorry, hope you got the point anyway!)

Just one question:

If we (which - in this case - means Me) dosen't have the opportunity to make this T-shirt, is it okey if I just print it out on a ordinary A4 paper, and then take a picture of me, holding the logo in front of me?

(Okey, that become very confusing.. :boxed: Sorry, hope you got the point anyway!)

I would like to say yes on that!:thumb_yello:

Make sure it shows that you are a fan from Sweden, it would be so nice to know I'm not the only Mika fan in my country who supports this idea of RAH!:naughty:

As soon as we have a YES from Sariflor I'll go to the Scandinavian Thread and continue my little promotion there!:wink2:

I would like to say yes on that!:thumb_yello:

Make sure it shows that you are a fan from Sweden, it would be so nice to know I'm not the only Mika fan in my country who supports this idea of RAH!:naughty:

As soon as we have a YES from Sariflor I'll go to the Scandinavian Thread and continue my little promotion there!:wink2:

(Nu skippar jag engelskan :bleh: )

Vilken tur!

Jag vet inte ännu om jag kan få tag på sånt där fotopapper.. Men vi får se! Jag är självklart med och stöttar den här idén! Sen gäller det förståss bara att övertala mammsen att låte mig åka.. :naughty:

(Nu skippar jag engelskan :bleh: )

Vilken tur!

Jag vet inte ännu om jag kan få tag på sånt där fotopapper.. Men vi får se! Jag är självklart med och stöttar den här idén! Sen gäller det förståss bara att övertala mammsen att låte mig åka.. :naughty:

Du kan ju bara ladda ner en av filerna som violet-sky eller Joseole postade och göra en utskrift av bilden!

Tänk om du kunde ta en bild av dig tillsammans med en dalahäst till exempel! :thumb_yello:

När jag var i London i December på det gig som blev inställt så hade jag med mig en liten dalahäst till Mika som present, jag skickade den med Martin eftersom Mika var sjuk, han fick också en broschyr som handlade om dalahästens historia och vad den symboliserade så han borde veta att det är en svensk symbol, om han nu har gjort sin hemläxa!:naughty:

Jag tycker det här är en så bra idé så borde sprida den till fler av dom svenska tjejerna, men det är bråttom!

Du får hjälpa mig.

Men vi kanske ska vänta så Sariflor får säga vad hon tycker...:wink2:

Om det nu blir verklighet...men jag får väl hjälpa dig att övertala din mamma, mig har hon ju träffat...:roftl:

Du kan ju bara ladda ner en av filerna som violet-sky eller Joseole postade och göra en utskrift av bilden!

Tänk om du kunde ta en bild av dig tillsammans med en dalahäst till exempel! :thumb_yello:

När jag var i London i December på det gig som blev inställt så hade jag med mig en liten dalahäst till Mika som present, jag skickade den med Martin eftersom Mika var sjuk, han fick också en broschyr som handlade om dalahästens historia och vad den symboliserade så han borde veta att det är en svensk symbol, om han nu har gjort sin hemläxa!:naughty:

Jag tycker det här är en så bra idé så borde sprida den till fler av dom svenska tjejerna, men det är bråttom!

Du får hjälpa mig.

Men vi kanske ska vänta så Sariflor får säga vad hon tycker...:wink2:

Om det nu blir verklighet...men jag får väl hjälpa dig att övertala din mamma, mig har hon ju träffat...:roftl:

Jodå, jag ska skriva ut bilden i morgon - nu är kanske lite sent! :naughty:

Och jag ska se till att hjälpa dig med övertalningen så gått jag kan, ju fler, dessto bättre! Jag håller för övrigt på med att göra lite smygreklam för Mika lite då och då.. *host* :rolleyes:

Jag tackar inte nej till lite hjälp där, om vi MFC:are får som vi vill måste jag till RAH, det har jag redan bestämt! :naughty:

Jodå, jag ska skriva ut bilden i morgon - nu är kanske lite sent! :naughty:

Och jag ska se till att hjälpa dig med övertalningen så gått jag kan, ju fler, dessto bättre! Jag håller för övrigt på med att göra lite smygreklam för Mika lite då och då.. *host*

Jag tackar inte nej till lite hjälp där, om vi MFC:are får som vi vill måste jag till RAH, det har jag redan bestämt! :naughty:

Självklart!:thumb_yello:

Jag har ju ingen aning om vad jag gjorde för intryck på din mamma, en halvgammal figur som uppträder som en galen tonåring och jagar efter Mika som den värsta hardcore fan men jag är är faktiskt både klok och sansad!:naughty:

Och jag kan försäkra dig att dom jag träffat från andra länder är i mycket blandade åldrar som tur är.:blush-anim-cl:

Och...om det nu inte skulle funka med RAH, det är nog en lite väl storvulen tanke, så tänker vi i alla fall försöka få honom att göra en spelning för bara MFCare:wub2: kanske på ett mindre ställe åtminstone, vi är ju faktiskt hans officiella fan club så lite borde han ju kunna göra för sina trogna fans eller hur?

Det är flera av tjejerna i England som träffat honom en massa gånger och som han också känner igen vid det här laget och vi hoppas att dom ska kunna utöva lite inflytande på honom eller någon i hans band eller kanske hans manager.

Så håll tummarna!:thumb_yello:

hehehehehehehe

hope more will follow soon!:thumb_yello:

the drawing is so good that i feel like printing some other tshirts...or maybe stuff....:blush-anim-cl:

i hope to have loads of pics soon!

your topshirt is fantatic:thumb_yello: