Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

You could just quote posts from this thread!! With the poster's permission...doubt they would refuse considering many people think/hope Mika is reading along with this anyway:naughty::naughty:

that is a great idea:thumb_yello:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think more accurately it is about doing a gig at Royal Albert Hall.

Yes, we also want a MFC gig. But the ONLY for MFC at RAH wasn't going to work, people said, as there are not 4000 of us who would fill the hall. It would need to be something like priority SEATING for MFC:naughty::naughty:

and in the end, it is up to the Big M himself to decide

a) whether he does anything at all at RAH

b) whether he sets aside priority seats for anyone if he does anything

c) whether he just enjoys the T shirt...and his Mum's bag

d) whether he thinks this is just his crazy fan club being crazy again.

Of course I would love a MFC only gig, but that might have to be somewhere a little more intimate.....don't you think? :wink2:

Okay, sorry!

I seem to have mixed the wishes together.:roftl:

Thank you for clearing that up, I have always thought the choice of RAH as a venue to be surprisingly big, (for an only-members-gig) you can see that from my earlier posts!

I love this place but sometimes it’s like a walk on eggshells because the true is, I catch around 95% of the whole conversation going on, the rest is just a wild and happy game of guessing!:roftl:

“His crazy fan club being crazy again” yeah, I would put my coins on this one; we are far from running his life even if we love the image of it!

But a fan club has to have some amusements to keep themselves occupied don’t’ we?:blush-anim-cl:

And I think we are doing well!:thumb_yello:

I think more accurately it is about doing a gig at Royal Albert Hall.

Yes, we also want a MFC gig. But the ONLY for MFC at RAH wasn't going to work, people said, as there are not 4000 of us who would fill the hall. It would need to be something like priority SEATING for MFC:naughty::naughty:

and in the end, it is up to the Big M himself to decide

a) whether he does anything at all at RAH

b) whether he sets aside priority seats for anyone if he does anything

c) whether he just enjoys the T shirt...and his Mum's bag

d) whether he thinks this is just his crazy fan club being crazy again.

Of course I would love a MFC only gig, but that might have to be somewhere a little more intimate.....don't you think? :wink2:

I'm with Sienna.............my money is on d) but thats the thing isn't it...we have fun doing these things whatever the outcome!:naughty:

In 2020, Robie, you and i will be on weelchairs , so we will be on front row!!!

on our 'rocking' chairs!

:old::pbjt::groovy:

And when the music starts we just take a jump out of the chairs, dancing around like crazy!:roftl:

:pbjt::pbjt::pbjt:

OMG you girls are hilarious. I will be there with you, teeth/diaper/wheelchair firmly fixed.:roftl:

So far I have 12 people in line to pay some moolah.

Paypal

dani56

mari62

kaatje006

lilmot

lillibet

sariflor

Amsterdam giving to sariflor

wendi

agnieszka

sienna

shady

Paris to sariflor

kath

Madrid to sariflor

robertina

If there is anyone else, please PM me today. The more we have the less we pay!! Then I will PM you all and let you know the amount etc.

I ordered my shirt. Just got to sit and wait now....

If anyone else wants to get a shirt the same as the one we got for Mika it is:

http://www.zazzle.com/mika_rah_by_violet_sky_turquoise_shirt-235765439166595803

Don't forget that once it is on the screen there are options of other T shirts/styles and colours (and of course sizes) you can modify for yourself.

Same goes for the bag for his Mum, you can change it to suit you:

http://www.zazzle.com/mika_rah_by_violet_sky_bag-149866751297718524

You could just quote posts from this thread!! With the poster's permission...doubt they would refuse considering many people think/hope Mika is reading along with this anyway:naughty::naughty:

Blue Sky had this great idea about quoting posts from this thread as an introduction to the book we're making, it will be propably the first page of the book before our pics.

So, Robertina can i use this quote of yours

"it will be very difficult for me as well to go to RAH....if it happens.

but i believe mika deserves a concert there, and his fans too..."

you can take whatever nonsense i've been writing on this forum since march 2007, as far as i'm concerned!:thumb_yello:

i'm not going to regret a word!:naughty:

i suggest to have a look at the original RAH thread...not only this one.

there we expressed our feeling towards a future concert at RAH....

you can take whatever nonsense i've been writing on this forum since march 2007, as far as i'm concerned!:thumb_yello:

i'm not going to regret a word!:naughty:

i suggest to have a look at the original RAH thread...not only this one.

there we expressed our feeling towards a future concert at RAH....

thanks Robertina!!!

i'll take a look at the other RAH thread too

So if anyone wants to post here why they think that the RAH concert would be so special please do so. In the first page of our book we need to explain why we want this gig so much.

Louiza, you can add above my picif you want of course: MIKA, si vous ne donnez pas un show au RAH , Saxo sera abandonné à la SPA, ce serait triste, non?

i'll add this on the first page where we'll have the mfc-ers quotes about the RAH gig

I think I've left it too late to get my t-shirt:thumbdown:

Things have been very busy here and when I tried the Zazzle website, I discovered that they only ship to the USA....:thumbdown:

hi sarah!

pls look again....as blue sky has ordered mika's tshirt through zazzle to be delivered to sariflor in london!:thumb_yello:

you can download the logo and have a tshirt printed in a shop if you think it's late for zazzle:thumb_yello: