Royal Albert Hall gig Petition T-Shirts

sariflor

I think I've left it too late to get my t-shirt:thumbdown:

Things have been very busy here and when I tried the Zazzle website, I discovered that they only ship to the USA....:thumbdown:

Hello Sarah- this is what I'm doing:

T-shirt iron on transfer paper (hobbycraft), printing on t-shirt with my own printer and iron, t- shirt from sainsburys (about £4):naughty:

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my shirt!!

They didn't wanted to print it,because they thought it was an official shirt :naughty: So you did a good job,violet sky!! :thumb_yello:

I had to get really mad before she decided to print it :mad3:

As soon I have a picture of it,I'll send it to you Louiza!

That's so funny shady, shows how professional it is!! Thanks to both V_S and JoseOle!

Things have been very busy here and when I tried the Zazzle website, I discovered that they only ship to the USA....:thumbdown:

Zazzle ships anywhere, you just need to enter in the details. It takes about 3 days for them to make the shirt before they ship it though, plus shipping time ...you choose regular or express.

But Jemmalee's option is cheaper and faster....or you can just print out the logo as a poster, and stand with it somewhere good, and have a photo.:thumb_yello:

You could try the shop I use...they would post it to you and they already have the image http://www.rainbowink.com/ :thumb_yello:

Finally got my shirt!!

They didn't wanted to print it,because they thought it was an official shirt :naughty: So you did a good job,violet sky!! :thumb_yello:

violet sky has done an excellent job with the design!!

waiting for your pic then!

Finally got my shirt!!

:lmfao: I hope Mighty Mika won't frown too much or think it's all decided already, watching out for posters announcing the actual gig date all over London.

:lmfao: I hope Mighty Mika won't frown too much or think it's all decided already, watching out for posters announcing the actual gig date all over London.

we should have picked up a date V_S...and printed it!

so he just had to be there for that date....simplest way uh?

and it would be acoustic of course....for nothing else would be arranged!:roftl:

and it would be acoustic of course....for nothing else would be arranged!:roftl:

printing a date would be so funny:roftl:

OH, why didn't we think of that!?:blink:

:naughty:

Finally got my shirt!!

:lmfao: mwahaha that's so funny! There's another proof for the design being awesome!!

:lmfao: He would be in total shock!

Thanks for all your suggestions guys...will do the following in this order:

1 - Have another look at Zazzle and see if I can get it sent here in time

2 - Try Kath's website

3 - Try the DIY option - Jems, do I need magic ink in the printer, or will any old ink do?? Do you know where there's a Hobbycraft anywhere localish for the transfer paper...?

I'll keep you posted with progress:naughty:

Thanks again :thumb_yello:

You will - hopefully with my new pink and cerisse T-shirt :thumb_yello:

Sounds cool. I guess zazzle worked out OK then?

Oldlings helping oldlings, that is what we are all about.:wink2:

I was trying to teach my husband about youtube and facebook today. He wants to read all the fine print. I am like "NOBODY READS THAT!!" Just sign up and start using, who cares how it works:naughty:

Sounds cool. I guess zazzle worked out OK then?

Oldlings helping oldlings, that is what we are all about.:wink2:

I was trying to teach my husband about youtube and facebook today. He wants to read all the fine print. I am like "NOBODY READS THAT!!" Just sign up and start using, who cares how it works:naughty:

Fine print??? That's for sensible people isn't it....:naughty:

Yes, Zazzle worked out in the end ( I hope....) Hopefully it will get here in time for Amsterdam, if not, it should definitely be here for Madrid :thumb_yello:

Well, we have got our t shirts.........but the trouble is the silly shop sent them to the wrong address so I have just packaged Wendi's up and run down to the post office...and it was closed!:shocked: The shirts are great but the material is a bit thick...completely different to the last shirt I had from them!:shocked: I hope it isn't TOO hot!!

Ok, I got the Tshirt for Mika from BS and the bag for the mum...:punk:

The Tshirt is beautifully done, the design is so nice and you can even see the curly hair in it, it's perfect.

The bag is a little clumsier done, as in the picture, but still nice.

I will take pics as soon as I can so that you can see them, and I think that I will take my pic in that Tshirt (the Mika one) so tha tI can send it to Louiza soon

Ok, I got the Tshirt for Mika from BS and the bag for the mum...:punk:

The Tshirt is beautifully done, the design is so nice and you can even see the curly hair in it, it's perfect.

The bag is a little clumsier done, as in the picture, but still nice.

I will take pics as soon as I can so that you can see them, and I think that I will take my pic in that Tshirt (the Mika one) so tha tI can send it to Louiza soon

Brilliant! Sounds great..can't wait to see them!

Subject

---------------------------------------------------------------

Notice of product violation -- order cancellation

Conversation

Support (Ryan) - 06/25/2008 10:25 AM

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for placing an order [ORDER 131-55872152-8716148] with us at Zazzle.com. Unfortunately, your order has been cancelled because it contains content that is in violation of United States copyright and/or trademark laws. Specifically, your order contains a product with an image in violation of Mika’s rights of celebrity/publicity. No funds will be charged to your credit card.

Generally speaking, we cannot fulfill any orders containing a copyright or trademark protected title, name, or image. Examples of infringing material include:

--pictures or names of celebrities;

--names of characters from books, films, or television shows;

--titles of books, feature films, television shows, or magazines;

--images from films, television shows, video games or the Internet.

More information on these policies is available at: http://www.zazzle.com/help/helpcreating.asp#copyright and http://zazzle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/zazzle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=143

Although your order will be cancelled, you are welcome to place a new order with us so long as the protected content is not present in any of the products you request.

If you are in fact the owner of the protected content, or if you otherwise retain a license or right to produce the protected content, please respond to this email with notice of this fact, and we will be happy to produce your order as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Ryan

Content Management Team

Zazzle.com, Inc.

Gutting Sarahlou:shocked: It seems that some t shirt printers are not as scrupulous as others!:naughty: I hope you manage to get it sorted one way or another.

I just hope that Mika doesn't think we have violated his rights!:shocked:

Subject

Notice of product violation -- order cancellation

Conversation

Support (Ryan) - 06/25/2008 10:25 AM

Hello Sarah,

Thank you for placing an order [ORDER 131-55872152-8716148] with us at Zazzle.com. Unfortunately, your order has been cancelled because it contains content that is in violation of United States copyright and/or trademark laws. Specifically, your order contains a product with an image in violation of Mika’s rights of celebrity/publicity. No funds will be charged to your credit card.

Generally speaking, we cannot fulfill any orders containing a copyright or trademark protected title, name, or image. Examples of infringing material include:

--pictures or names of celebrities;

--names of characters from books, films, or television shows;

--titles of books, feature films, television shows, or magazines;

--images from films, television shows, video games or the Internet.

More information on these policies is available at: http://www.zazzle.com/help/helpcreating.asp#copyright and http://zazzle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/zazzle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=143

Although your order will be cancelled, you are welcome to place a new order with us so long as the protected content is not present in any of the products you request.

If you are in fact the owner of the protected content, or if you otherwise retain a license or right to produce the protected content, please respond to this email with notice of this fact, and we will be happy to produce your order as quickly as possible.

Best Regards,

Ryan

Content Management Team

Zazzle.com, Inc.

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

WTF?

I can't believe this...how can it be ok first and now not anymore? I don't get it. Unless Mika has suddenly done something to protect his name.....weird

WTF?

I can't believe this...how can it be ok first and now not anymore? I don't get it. Unless Mika has suddenly done something to protect his name.....weird

Well, if he has done smth about it (which I doubt as he should be wayyy too occupied with the planning of his megashow) I just hope he didn't protect the image :naughty:

But actually I think it's just the people who are responsible for the site acting strange :bleh:

WTF?

UH OH! We could be in trouble folks!:shocked: