Mika Would You Rather

Jesyka14

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

two guys at my school have MIKA hair!!! and everytime i see them i have to restrain myself!!!(the one just got his long locks cut, i was (and still am) devistated!!!)

i know i just saw a guy who looked like that one pic of mika holding the tea pot in the morning. this guy had the messy hair and a white tshirt. he even said 'good morning girls' to me and my sis, but i was so distracted i didn't even look up at him:shocked:

Careful, that's getting a bit too chickeny; I think some members might read that and go :shocked:.

Would you rather get a five minute phone call from Mika, or a six months early advanced copy of his new album?

a five minute call off course! that's more valuable rather than a 6-month-advanced copy of his album,which eventually other people will get as well.:wink2:

WYR

Be mika's lollipop girl

or

his Big Girl?

a five minute call off course! that's more valuable rather than a 6-month-advanced copy of his album,which eventually other people will get as well.:wink2:

WYR

Be mika's lollipop girl

or

his Big Girl?

A lollipop girl! then you get a cute outfit.

:roftl: Well .... as I said in my earlier post .... it's OK ... within reason ... :wink2::thumb_yello:

Alright then.

i know i just saw a guy who looked like that one pic of mika holding the tea pot in the morning. this guy had the messy hair and a white tshirt. he even said 'good morning girls' to me and my sis, but i was so distracted i didn't even look up at him:shocked:

my ex had locks exactly like mika's! and the funny thing is,i was into mika after i broke up with him,so now he thinks i'm into mika because i miss him.oh poppy cock! i just darn love curlheaded guys! :wub2::wub2:

WYR

Be mika's lollipop girl

or

his Big Girl?

:roftl: Hahaha ... knowing me , I could ONLY EVER be his Big Girl !! :naughty::bleh:

WYR

come to your school auditorium and make a speech, and everyone loves him

or

come to your classroom, but everyone hates him

IWR mika to come to my classroom and everyone hates him but me! so that when i ever approached him,i'll be alone,no other screaming fans but me me! :naughty:

WYR

give up your life so mika could live

mika give up his life so you could live

they dont all have to be about chicken u know! :chkn:

I would rather we both didn't give up our lives so that ..................... we could both live (together) .... hehe :wink2:

That's true ..... :chkn: aint everything !! :thumb_yello:

WYR

Be mika's lollipop girl

or

his Big Girl?

I would love to be Mika's lollypop girl but he doesn't touch them like chicken or dance on them etc. like he does with big girls so IDK I sorta pick big girl cuz he'll do that to me but I really would like to be a lollypop girl too!

Nice siggy, by the way.

Thanks !!! I love it too !!! My siggy was made by Sarina ... a lovely Italian MFC'er ... who, unfortunately can't post here as much at the moment due to her life circumstances .... she will be able to again one day soon , then you can 'meet' her !! :thumb_yello::cheerful_h4h:

:cheerful_h4h:

OMG, I just read your sig and you are not the #1 Mika nose scrunch fan I am the first time I ever saw the video of grace kelly I went crazy screaming cuz I loved the way he scrunched his nose it's so cute and yummy:das::lol3: I love it so that makes me Mika's #1 nose scrunch fan unless there's other people who have noticed it before us:thumbdown::bleh:

OMG, I just read your sig and you are not the #1 Mika nose scrunch fan I am the first time I ever saw the video of grace kelly I went crazy screaming cuz I loved the way he scrunched his nose it's so cute and yummy:das::lol3: I love it so that makes me Mika's #1 nose scrunch fan unless there's other people who have noticed it before us:thumbdown::bleh:

Did you really?

i did the same thing!!! i LOVE the nose scrunch, i watch for it everytime he sings Grace Kelly!!:mf_lustslow:

Deff hiccup...

Less dangerous for him :)

WYR Yasmine not like you

or

Mika's mom not liking you?

I pick mom cuz I wanna get along with his sister Yasmine!! but I wanna get along with his mom too so IDK that's a hard one:bleh:I want yasmine to like me and his mom to too god dangit I pick Yasmine not like me I'll hipmatizer her to like me :yay::wink2: