This One's For Us Girls PART 27

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi sarah! i'm fine,how are you?

Hi clare,i see ur not having a good time on a new forum.That really sucks how people ignore the newbies.At least u'll feel pretty much welcomed here on the mfc :thumb_yello:

Hi sarah! i'm fine,how are you?

Hi clare,i see ur not having a good time on a new forum.That really sucks how people ignore the newbies.At least u'll feel pretty much welcomed here on the mfc :thumb_yello:

This place is brilliant!!:punk:

Yes I was disappointed when no one responded to my replies.

Though the moment I registered I was welcomed in. Then forgot about.:thumbdown:

This place is brilliant!!:punk:

Yes I was disappointed when no one responded to my replies.

Though the moment I registered I was welcomed in. Then forgot about.:thumbdown:

that's a bummer.they shudn't really do that.it's like bullying the newbies.don't they ever think that ignored newbies will leave the forum? shishh..:thumbdown:

that's a bummer.they shudn't really do that.it's like bullying the newbies.don't they ever think that ignored newbies will leave the forum? shishh..:thumbdown:

I'll give them a few days.

If they still do it I'm out there maaaaaaaan!!!:bleh:

I'll give them a few days.

If they still do it I'm out there maaaaaaaan!!!:bleh:

yeah! that's the way :punk: lol.

Yup,this place is brilliant.so many creative people who looks at the world in a different way.And the coolest part,we sometimes don't even bother to look at the country we're from,It's like we're all from the same nation.Language barrier is nothing,coz i'm positive everyone here speaks good english and bloody loves mika :punk:

yeah! that's the way :punk: lol.

Yup,this place is brilliant.so many creative people who looks at the world in a different way.And the coolest part,we sometimes don't even bother to look at the country we're from,It's like we're all from the same nation.Language barrier is nothing,coz i'm positive everyone here speaks good english and bloody loves mika :punk:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy we do!!