• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah- my favourite? Oatmeal chocolate chip:biggrin2:

Are you allergic to peanuts?

no

okay guys i was on this thread so much last nite...when i had my mika dream that he preformed close to my house...he preformed a new song called "Yes and No":roftl:

do you like polka dots?

no

okay guys i was on this thread so much last nite...when i had my mika dream that he preformed close to my house...he preformed a new song called "Yes and No":roftl:

do you like polka dots?

Really? hahah I imagine that song being like "should I stay or should I go?" for some reason

Sure

Are you related to any redheads?

Really? hahah I imagine that song being like "should I stay or should I go?" for some reason

Sure

Are you related to any redheads?

yea-my mom [i used to be redheaded when i was little, i looked like pebbles from the Flinstones:naughty:]

haha yea, and in the dream no one knew who he was except me and my friend so afterwards no was around him so i got to talk to him forever!:wub2:

do you collect anything?

yea-my mom [i used to be redheaded when i was little, i looked like pebbles from the Flinstones:naughty:]

haha yea, and in the dream no one knew who he was except me and my friend so afterwards no was around him so i got to talk to him forever!:wub2:

do you collect anything?

Yes

Do you wear Cherry Chapstick?:roftl: