• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9,000 posts!!!:mf_lustslow::roftl:

Congrats!!! :yay:

Yes! ( a bit)

Do you like to wear skirt?

Not usually, but I'm starting to get more keen on them

Do you have any instrumentals of Mika's songs?

Congratulations:mf_lustslow:

Do you prefer listening to music in the car?

I love listening to music in the car, but also at home.. when noone's there :bleh:

Do you consider yourself to be wild child?

is that part of the question on this thread? :naughty: I could have sworn I told you I had a pic with him? Hmmm, anyway here's the link

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=57033183&albumID=1730688&imageID=23530468

Do you like to read?

Thanks. and now, you didn't tell me!:blink: Awww, you two looking like a couple! :mad3:

Thanks. and now, you didn't tell me!:blink: Awww, you two looking like a couple! :mad3:

Really? That's not like me :naughty: Hehe, someone else said that.. I wish :fisch: Have you seen the one of me and DaWack? :fisch:

Really? That's not like me :naughty: Hehe, someone else said that.. I wish :fisch: Have you seen the one of me and DaWack? :fisch:

yeah:naughty:

No, i haven't!:shocked:

Just tell me that you have a pic with Billie (Green day) too, and then i will hate you! :mad3::roftl:

yeah:naughty:

No, i haven't!:shocked:

Just tell me that you have a pic with Billie (Green day) too, and then i will hate you! :mad3::roftl:

It's in the same album

Yeah I have a pic with him too and Johnny Depp :mf_rosetinted: Just kidding :naughty: