Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Goodmorning Vanessa!

I'm sure we're all wide awake now, thanks to you.

Heheh. Still one of my all time favorites...

68753857fe5.jpg

:roftl:

is it just me or does the guy right above the one in the reds right hand shoulder look like Mika?

vomrgn.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Seriously how bloody gorgeous is he... he has such perfect features... his mouth is so kissable on that pic... I can just imagine bending down for a lingering passionate kiss... :blush-anim-cl:

*Runs and jumps in Cold Shower*

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Seriously how bloody gorgeous is he... he has such perfect features... his mouth is so kissable on that pic... I can just imagine bending down for a lingering passionate kiss... :blush-anim-cl:

*Runs and jumps in Cold Shower*

I know! since when do girls need cold showers? Mika's ability to make me feel chickeny (hardcore) with a simple picture exceeds anybodys.

I wish I was a girl.... I'm not any longer... I don't even have being a teenager as an excuse... I'm in my 30's :eek:

He has alot and I mean alot to answer for... :crybaby:

I wish I was a girl.... I'm not any longer... I don't even have being a teenager as an excuse... I'm in my 30's :eek:

He has alot and I mean alot to answer for... :crybaby:

lol!

well imagine an 18 year old girls horomones going crazy for this guy...its pretty scary sometimes.

Goodmorning Vanessa!

68753857fe5.jpg

Hey, Umm where's the arm coming from that's on the guy in the red's left hand shoulder? :blink: It's not Mika's, and it's kind of scaring me. Is someone else behind them or something? :blink::aah:

Oooh wait I see now. Yeah I think there's someone behind them because there's another bow behind the guy in the red. And if you go down it connects to the arm. Hahah

Goodmorning Vanessa!

68753857fe5.jpg

I repeat my question since I don't think anybody saw it, doesn't the guy over the man in red's right shoulder look a bit like Mr. Meeks?

Hey, Umm where's the arm coming from that's on the guy in the red's left hand shoulder? :blink: It's not Mika's, and it's kind of scaring me. Is someone else behind them or something? :blink::aah:

Oooh wait I see now. Yeah I think there's someone behind them because there's another bow behind the guy in the red. And if you go down it connects to the arm. Hahah

Yeah that poor guy in the red... goes to a party looking like that... and what's the odd's of someone wearing the exact same dress and bow as him... wonder if he was peed off like a woman would be - I'm supposed to be original :lmao:

I repeat my question since I don't think anybody saw it, doesn't the guy over the man in red's right shoulder look a bit like Mr. Meeks?

God that's freaky !! First time I saw him I thought so too ! But on second looks, doesn't look a thing like him ! Mika's just too nice to be copied :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow: