Mikagasmic Part 13!

Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the worst part of it is i am doing it in front of my sister!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Hahaha...ask her to take a video of it.

I would totally love to see that:

Aimee: Here' date=' Mika I got these for you.

Mika: *takes gift, looks at it* Thanks...

Aimee: You like them?

Mika :*nervous giggle and rub of neck* Uh yes...thanks

:roftl: I would totally NEVER EVER have the nerve to hand something like that to him. That would definately have to go into The Most Awkward Moments Ever category for sure!!! You are one brave girl.[/color']

Hahaha...ask her to take a video of it.

I would totally love to see that:

Aimee: Here, Mika I got these for you.

Mika: *takes gift, looks at it* Thanks...

Aimee: You like them?

Mika :*nervous giggle and rub of neck* Uh yes...thanks

:roftl: I would totally NEVER EVER have the nerve to hand something like that to him. That would definately have to go into The Most Awkward Moments Ever category for sure!!! You are one brave girl.

HAHAHAH i am getting nervous just thinking about it!:roftl::roftl:

HAHAHAH i am getting nervous just thinking about it!:roftl::roftl:

When you do it' date=' please get someone to film it. I want to know his reaction...so bad!!!

And as for you getting nervous. Don't sweat it. What's so wrong about a 15 year old girl handing a 24 (soon to be 25) year old man condoms? Nothing right:roftl:[/color']

When you do it, please get someone to film it. I want to know his reaction...so bad!!!

And as for you getting nervous. Don't sweat it. What's so wrong about a 15 year old girl handing a 24 (soon to be 25) year old man condoms? Nothing right:roftl:

hahaha exactly!!!!!!!! he is only the same age as my brother nothing creepy there!:naughty:

hahaha thanks! hopefully i will pull through! i am just doing it to see his reaction!:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Any chance you're doing this at the Amsterdam gig? Cause I'd love to see his face. :roftl: