Ankmet20

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found this clip today and it really tickled my fancy x :mf_lustslow:

Sometimes I feel a bit weird coz I'm near old enough to be his mum, but who can resist really... x

eh eh eh...Shwing!!

Those lips!:mf_lustslow: So...bite and kissable. :chkn:

I'm gonna print that picture out, put it in my agenda, and kiss it during class. :naughty:

bite? Gurl you talkin my language now!!

they look so full...just glorious.

lol!!

That was a self-conscious shwing. He was slightly awkward, but still so :chkn:! haha

haha I think he was just trying to pull up his pants and he turned it into some sortof awkward dance attempt.

I think it is one of his earlier shows...?

haha I think he was just trying to pull up his pants and he turned it into some sortof awkward dance attempt.

I think it is one of his earlier shows...?

Yes and yes. That was a vintage Meeks performance :naughty:

I'm baaaaaaaaack

Are you leaving me with that picture?? :shocked:

(Can I have the man on the picture instead?)

I mean you could buuuuuuuuuut me (along with many other people) would be in that same line up

I think you'd have to join a very long queue for the man in that pic... I think quite alot of girls/guys want him.... :wub2:

So true:roftl:

I'm baaaaaaaaack

I mean you could buuuuuuuuuut me (along with many other people) would be in that same line up

So true:roftl:

ew..

If I knew how many people wanted Mika I would totally lose interest...please, no figures. Imagine if everyone got what they wanted..the man would be a walking STD...if he isn't already...

whenever my friends are like "yeah he is a bit sexy" or they say they like his music I get really uncomfy...I like that not so many people listen to his music around me.

ew..

If I knew how many people wanted Mika I would totally lose interest...please, no figures. Imagine if everyone got what they wanted..the man would be a walking STD...if he isn't already...

whenever my friends are like "yeah he is a bit sexy" or they say they like his music I get really uncomfy...I like that not so many people listen to his music around me.

Yeah, same here. However, it would be nice if one of my non-internet friends could obsess over Mika with me :naughty:

ew..

Yeah, that's true...

When people say that to me...I'm like, "Damn straight he is sexy!!!":roftl:

Here's another Mika photo...

mika169.jpg