Hi & Hello everybody!

Karolina!.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I think, that I can write something about myself in this thread, yes?

['Cause it doesn't make sense to make a thread just to say 'Hi'... ;D]

Today my friend and I went to the cinema... And we watched "What Happens in Vegas... ". Did anyone see this movie???

Well, if anyone did, they must know, that in the beginning of this movie there's a song. Any idea?

It's "Grace Kelly" !!! When I heard it, I thought 'OMGWTF???!!! That's Mika's song!' And then I started to sing. Loudly. There was some people around, but I didn't care about them. My friend was almost crying with laughter... And it was so funny... And don't now what is happening to me! Unless...

OK, I gonna say officially - I'm going MikaMad!

[Well, it wasn't so hard as I thought before...]

But it isn't just today's accident in the cinema. There's a bit more things, which says, that I'm MikaMad:

• Foremost - I'm in MFC ;D
  • All my friends know, who's Mika and MFC;
  • When I'm bored, I start to sing/listen Mika's song;
  • All my friend know, what "LG" stands for [and it's not "Life's Good", of course ;D ].

All for today, my dear friends :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi & Hello everybody!

My name is Carolina [like from "Love Today". Well, you know "Carolina sits on ninety five Give her a dollar and she'll make you smile..."].

As you see, I'm new here. And I really don't know anything... But maybe you could help me? I hope so ;D ...

Foremost I wanted to say 'Sorry'. Why? 'Cause of my bad english. See, I'm only student, and all my english practises are in school. But I'm trying not to do much mistakes. So if there's something wrong with my talking, please tell it to me! ;)

OK... I now I want to tell you, how I find out about Mika:

My best friend and I were "watching" MTV. Well, the TV was on and we were talking. I think it could be described as watching ;D ...

Suddenly the "Love Today"'s [my fav. Mika's song!] video started! I closed my mouth and looked. When it finished, I asked my friend 'What was here??!' 'Oh, Mika' - she said - 'You know, Relax...'.

Well, I have to say, that I wasn't "Relax" fan.

But "Love Today" started to follow me everywhere! :D

So I started to listen it. Then other Mika's songs...

And now I'm Mika's fan!

That's all story.

Any questions? ;D

nice story, im glad to c that u have become a mika fan!