English as a Second Language

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

marriage proposal and love declaration!

:lmfao: Okay! (*thinking about some stupid hollywood chick flicks*)

Víš, od té chvíle co jsem tě spatřil, nemohu myslet na nic jiného než jsi ty... tohle jsem ještě nikomu neřekla, ale miluju tě! Udělal bys mě nejšťastnější ženou na světě a vzal si mě za ženu? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: That sounds REALLY stupid.

*edited... *

Víš, od té chvíle co jsem tě spatřil, nemohu myslet na nic jiného než jsi ty... tohle jsem ještě nikomu neřekla, ale miluju tě! Udělal bys mě nejšťastnějším mužem na světě a vzal si mě za ženu? :mf_rosetinted:

we can't even begin to try to understand it :naughty:

Víš, od té chvíle co jsem tě spatřil, nemohu myslet na nic jiného než jsi ty... tohle jsem ještě nikomu neřekla, ale miluju tě! Udělal bys mě nejšťastnějším mužem na světě a vzal si mě za ženu? :mf_rosetinted:

what the hell is that? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

My native language is Spanish, I've been learning english since I was 9

I sat for the First Certificate Exam (from Cambridge) and I got an A with merits!! I couldn't believe it, I got exceptional in speaking (my strongest point :roftl:) use of english, reading, listening and a good in writing!

Now I'm studing for CAE exam, the next level, and it's really difficult, I have been working very hard! I hope I can do it next year

In my family, my brothers speak english too, but they just study the language at school, I've studied in a private english institute and in a public one

My father speaks german and english, and my mum a little bit of english and french

what the hell is that? :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:naughty: Basically, it was something like

"You know, from the moment I first saw you, I can't think of anything else but you... I haven't told this to anyone before, but I love you! Would you make me the happiest woman on the earth and marry me?"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

My native language is Spanish, I've been learning english since I was 9

I sat for the First Certificate Exam (from Cambridge) and I got an A with merits!! I couldn't believe it, I got exceptional in speaking (my strongest point :roftl:) use of english, reading, listening and a good in writing!

Now I'm studing for CAE exam, the next level, and it's really difficult, I have been working very hard! I hope I can do it next year

In my family, my brothers speak english too, but they just study the language at school, I've studied in a private english institute and in a public one

My father speaks german and english, and my mum a little bit of english and french

Nice! :thumb_yello: I want to do the CAE exam next year as well, but I'm reaaally afraid... :boxed:

Maybe :naughty: But from Europe, not many...

Luxembourgish? :roftl:

do you know that all over the world there are about 3000 languages? there must be some that are pretty useless :naughty:

Okay! (*thinking about some stupid hollywood chick flicks*)

Víš, od té chvíle co jsem tě spatřil, nemohu myslet na nic jiného než jsi ty... tohle jsem ještě nikomu neřekla, ale miluju tě! Udělal bys mě nejšťastnější ženou na světě a vzal si mě za ženu? :mf_rosetinted:

*edited... *

:das: The problem with czech is that... it's a useless language :bleh:

It's not useless, look how lovely proposal you can say!:naughty:talking about useless my native language is Serbian:newyear: We say žena too :naughty: and there are few more similarities.

do you know that all over the world there are about 3000 languages? there must be some that are pretty useless :naughty:

I know :naughty: Do you know what's terrible... if we thought for few seconds... would we be able to name more than 100 of them? ... i don't think so!

:yay: #5000!

Honestly, and I am ashamed of it, I didn't know there is Luxembourgish language before you mentioned it, I thought you all speak French. :doh:

It's not useless, look how lovely proposal you can say!:naughty:talking about useless my native language is Serbian:newyear: We say žena too :naughty: and there are few more similarities.

:roftl: Well.... but I can't say that to the person i like... (he wouldn't understand :naughty: )

Yepp :-) That's the advantage of slavic languages, we always find some way how to understand each other! :wink2::naughty:

:roftl: Well.... but I can't say that to the person i like... (he wouldn't understand :naughty: )

Yepp :-) That's the advantage of slavic languages, we always find some way how to understand each other! :wink2::naughty:

oh, I think I have same problem:naughty:

and, tell me please, is there a lot of differences between Czech and Slovakian language?

oh, I think I have same problem:naughty:

and, tell me please, is there a lot of differences between Czech and Slovakian language?

Really? What a coincidence :wink2:

Not much! I mean, if one person speaks slovak, you understand 99 words out of 100! Okay... my generation maybe 90 out of 100 ... but half of my family lives in Slovakia, so i guess it's more natural for me... but still, it's pretty much the same :)

it's quite difficult, the vocabulary range is very high, everything it's pretty complex, but it's a matter of working hard :thumb_yello:

I know... that's what I'm trying to do now :)

Although, during the holidays, i don't work as much as I should... I wonder why is that :naughty: