The Mighty Boosh

Shaza!

I've only discovered this thread but I've been a huge Boosh fan since October of last year and got the 'Special Edition' DVD box set for Christmas last year. All of the episodes make me laugh so much and I really hope there's a fourth series.

My message alert tone on my phone is The Spirit Of Jazz saying 'That ain't no door back there, it's a toilet' (from the episode 'Electro') and it always makes me smile whenever I get a text. :biggrin2:

Edited by Blossom

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only discovered this thread but I've been a huge Boosh fan since October of last year and got the 'Special Edition' DVD box set for Christmas last year. All of the episodes make me laugh so much and I really hope there's a fourth series.

My message alert tone on my phone is The Spirit Of Jazz saying 'That ain't no door back there, it's a toilet' (from the episode 'Electro') and it always makes me smile whenever I get a text. :biggrin2:

My words,my words :wub2: I really hope there's fourth series too :) But there is a movie coming out next year, can't wait for that one!

What is special about the special DVD?:biggrin2:

I recently saw the future sailors live show (as in, on the DVD) and it was pure perfection once again! :D

Haha I bet people must be looking weird every time you get a message! But its a cool tone, really is! I'd do it too, if my phone would allow me... but I think i'd go for "What have we got here, a lil' piece of chicken" or "I'm gonna wear you like a glove" =D

My words,my words :wub2: I really hope there's fourth series too :) But there is a movie coming out next year, can't wait for that one!

What is special about the special DVD?:biggrin2:

I recently saw the future sailors live show (as in, on the DVD) and it was pure perfection once again! :D

Haha I bet people must be looking weird every time you get a message! But its a cool tone, really is! I'd do it too, if my phone would allow me... but I think i'd go for "What have we got here, a lil' piece of chicken" or "I'm gonna wear you like a glove" =D

I'm not sure what's special about the 'Special Edition' DVD other than it has loads of extra features and DVD Easter eggs (most of which I have found) and comes in a really cool box. :naughty:

I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie. Definitely on my list of 'must-see' movies in 2010.

My mum gave me a really weird look the first time she heard my message alert tone but all I said was that it was from a comedy show I love.

What phone do you have? If it MP3 tone compatible there should be no problem transferring the files to your phone.

HUGE fan over here.. Completley crazy about the show, its so surreal and very much my taste. Adore Noel Fileding and Julian Barrett, and Rich Fulcher is a freaking genius.

Just ordered the new live dvd, can't wait to see it Especiall Sunflash....oh realaaaa????:roftl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...