♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

I do that too; I've always my licm with me! You never know! I even had it with me when I went to his concert, but I dunno why actually, my sister said I was crazy but I think only real mikafans can understand this.

this is a candy cake:

taart%20(15)_250.jpg

Yesterday it was really funny; I was watching Live ICM and my parents came to watch too (since they saw him live at the gig they really like him!) and my dad said; "When have you bought that dvd? Is it new?" -Dad, I have it since December! and my mum: "I've never seen it!" -Mum, we watched the dvd in January and that was the first time you saw him, 'cause you always asked me how Mika looks like, remember??

And they really liked watching it they said because they saw him live! And my sister likes him too! So now we're a Mikafan-family or something like that :biggrin2:

xxx celien

:jawdrop: that's....candy...cake!!!:shocked:it loooks sooo good:licks_lips: omg i want that!!

haha a whole mika family:naughty: my mom kinda likes him too,....actually! haha she brings up Mika to her friends sometimes too...she's like "he's this really cool singer, and he was originally an opera preformer...etc!" it's soo funny!

so how've u been?

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:jawdrop: that's....candy...cake!!!:shocked:it loooks sooo good:licks_lips: omg i want that!!

haha a whole mika family:naughty: my mom kinda likes him too,....actually! haha she brings up Mika to her friends sometimes too...she's like "he's this really cool singer, and he was originally an opera preformer...etc!" it's soo funny!

so how've u been?

You're mom says that! Wow! I wish my talked about Mika to her friends!She can barely listen to me talk about him!!

I'm good, tomorow is my parents aniversary... 8 YEARS!! :yay: so tonight we're gonna go my grandma's place for dinner!

:jawdrop: that's....candy...cake!!!it loooks sooo good omg i want that!!

so how've u been?

Oh, I wished I could share my cake with you all!!

Wow, that's cool that your mom says that! :thumb_yello:

Have you already seen this? It's from a belgian magazine from a few months ago, but I really love it! I already posted it somewhere a long time ago. (And of course you can change the NOT into HOT :wink2:)

P114-3393a90d7bb3dd2be9136b3c9915e234.jpgP115-2faca58d256f37947a639c5da25e7444.jpg

Enjoy! :wub2:

xxx celien

Wow, that's cool that your mom says that! :thumb_yello:

Have you already seen this? It's from a belgian magazine from a few months ago, but I really love it! I already posted it somewhere a long time ago. (And of course you can change the NOT into HOT :wink2:)

P114-3393a90d7bb3dd2be9136b3c9915e234.jpgP115-2faca58d256f37947a639c5da25e7444.jpg

Enjoy! :wub2:

xxx celien

Thanks!! They are wonderful!! I think all the NOT should be HOT!

So where are you guys?? I havent been able to lo in much cuz Im staiyng at my grandmas and she has noooo internet so Ive only had like 5 mins og computer time in my step dads laptop!!!:thumbdown:

Wow, that's cool that your mom says that! :

Have you already seen this? It's from a belgian magazine from a few months ago, but I really love it! I already posted it somewhere a long time ago. (And of course you can change the NOT into HOT )

Enjoy!

xxx celien

:jawdrop: that's sooo amazing!!! haha the closest thing in america is usually a tiny picture:thumbdown: there was one this month in Teen Vogue, but it was so tiny i missed it the first time i tried to look for it:roftl: and it only said his name:thumbdown:

Anybody here??

yo yo yo! i'm here!:naughty:

that's sooo amazing!!! haha the closest thing in america is usually a tiny picture there was one this month in Teen Vogue, but it was so tiny i missed it the first time i tried to look for it:roftl: and it only said his name

yo yo yo! i'm here!

Awww... Fortunately there's the mfc and mika's blog! The blog is so cool!

Thanks!! They are wonderful!! I think all the NOT should be HOT!

So where are you guys?? I havent been able to lo in much cuz Im staiyng at my grandmas and she has noooo internet so Ive only had like 5 mins og computer time in my step dads laptop!!!:thumbdown:

haha' date=' I think that too!

I'm at home for the moment, next week we're going on holiday to Austria for 10 days! So that means 10 days no MFC and 10 days no mikablogs :tears: But I'm looking forward to the trip with my family :) And of course I don't forget to take my LICM with me. We have to drive 10 hours so I think it's perfect to listen to LICM in the car :naughty:

Oh a question, does someone have the pic with the "he's hot and he knows it" on it? I can't find it :s[/color']

:jawdrop: that's sooo amazing!!! haha the closest thing in america is usually a tiny picture:thumbdown: there was one this month in Teen Vogue, but it was so tiny i missed it the first time i tried to look for it:roftl: and it only said his name:thumbdown:

Actually in an earlier Teen Vouge issue there was a whole page about Mika! It was style page with tons of pics and where he got is clothes! I found it while sitting in a waiting room and stole the magazine:naughty:, I wanted it!!!!

miak30r.jpg

And this was a reallllly early one I found online! Ahh his hair is so cute!

mika3.jpg

Actually in an earlier Teen Vouge issue there was a whole page about Mika! It was style page with tons of pics and where he got is clothes! I found it while sitting in a waiting room and stole the magazine:naughty:, I wanted it!!!!

miak30r.jpg

mika3.jpg

That's so cool! Haha, the magazine was waiting for you to steal it :naughty:

ah, so cute :wub2:

miak30r.jpg

mika3.jpg

!!! wow!!! how long ago was this!:mf_lustslow: i can't believe i missed it....haha the same thing happend to me a while back...i was in the waiting area or haircuts and came acroos Mika in Vogue, and ws really tempted to rip out the page but I just went to the bookstore and picked up the issue:naughty:

!!! wow!!! how long ago was this!:mf_lustslow: i can't believe i missed it....haha the same thing happend to me a while back...i was in the waiting area or haircuts and came acroos Mika in Vogue, and ws really tempted to rip out the page but I just went to the bookstore and picked up the issue:naughty:

it says June/July 2007, so a while back!

I love when I find Mika in random places, it just makes everything better:thumb_yello: It really gives me a reason to smile for no reason at all:bleh:

I know me to! It dosen't happen all that often here in the US but on the ocassion it does I get super excited!:kachinga::boing:

it says June/July 2007, so a while back!

ohh man....that's just when i discovered mika, so even if i had seen it, I probably wouldn't have given it a second look....well except that he's :das:

I love when I find Mika in random places, it just makes everything better:thumb_yello: It really gives me a reason to smile for no reason at all:bleh:

I know!! except the smiling part, whever I find mika in random places I go hysterical....scream and show everyone I know:naughty:

:annoyed_h4h:

I know!! except the smiling part, whever I find mika in random places I go hysterical....scream and show everyone I know:naughty:

I talk to my freinds about him, but they think hes freaky and annoying!!!:shocked::annoyed_h4h: I know, its horrible!!! So I try not to talk about him all too much around them

:annoyed_h4h:

I talk to my freinds about him, but they think hes freaky and annoying!!!:shocked::annoyed_h4h: I know, its horrible!!! So I try not to talk about him all too much around them

that happened to me yesterday! ha i had a picture of mika on my dot book [marching band book:thumbdown:] anyways....and I showed my friend next to me, and she's like "ewww who's that?:blink:" she thought he was ugly:shocked:

The same thing happens to me, all my friends and family even my twin sister can not stand him, they are like you talk about him too much and nobody cares, it gets me so mad lol, and they think hes ugly :/, i think he is so cute :P, but oh well i love him <3

I hate it when people say negative things about him :thumbdown: Everyone can have his/her own opinion about him of course, but I hate it when they tell me that they find him 'ridiculous' or something :sad: It makes me feel very sad. But then my sister always cheers me up saying that I shouldn't listen to them and that they don't know what good music is etc. :)

Ah, at least WE know how fantastic he is! :wub2:

I found a whole box of magazines of last year and I searched in all of them for articles of mika and I found more than I expected! :biggrin2: They were from before I discovered mika :)

It was so sweet; yesterday my 14-year-old sister came back from a camp of one week and when she came home she said that she had missed mika's music! On the camp they didn't play one mikasong :thumbdown:

xxx celien

Hi!

I'm just posting to say that I'll not be here until August 21 because I'm going on holiday to Austria! We're leaving sunday and I'm really looking forward to it! :)

I'm gonna miss you all, and mfc and mika's blog... :tears: (lol, it's only for 2 weeks or something but now I feel like it's forever)

Have fun and don't forget to listen to Mika (but I don't think that's a problem :biggrin2:)

Take care!

xxx celien

:yay: 1100 posts!

I hate it when people say negative things about him Everyone can have his/her own opinion about him of course, but I hate it when they tell me that they find him 'ridiculous' or something It makes me feel very sad. But then my sister always cheers me up saying that I shouldn't listen to them and that they don't know what good music is etc.

Ah, at least WE know how fantastic he is!

I found a whole box of magazines of last year and I searched in all of them for articles of mika and I found more than I expected! They were from before I discovered mika

It was so sweet; yesterday my 14-year-old sister came back from a camp of one week and when she came home she said that she had missed mika's music! On the camp they didn't play one mikasong

xxx celien

awww that's really cool, yea my sister likes mika too:naughty: well, actually both,[ones 15 and one is 13] :biggrin2:

Hi!

I'm just posting to say that I'll not be here until August 21 because I'm going on holiday to Austria! We're leaving sunday and I'm really looking forward to it! :)

I'm gonna miss you all, and mfc and mika's blog... (lol, it's only for 2 weeks or something but now I feel like it's forever)

Have fun and don't forget to listen to Mika (but I don't think that's a problem

Take care!

xxx celien

1100 posts!

:yay: on 1100!! woo...

haha I hope you have a wonderful super duper time in Austria!:bleh: it sounds like a lot of fun, and while you're away I havta start school:thumbdown: oh well, i'll miss ya:huglove: talk to you when you get back!

The same thing happens to me, all my friends and family even my twin sister can not stand him, they are like you talk about him too much and nobody cares, it gets me so mad lol, and they think hes ugly :/, i think he is so cute :P, but oh well i love him <3

That happens to me tooo!!!It gets me so mad!!!

You have a twin sister... thats sooooooo cooool

Hey guys! I left for a week to my grandma's and she doesn't have internet so I couldn't be online!! Anything new!