♥Little Bit Of Love thread!!♥

I'm sorry... I just copied your ziggy... I couldn't resist!!!!

:fish:

Lol, thats ok, a lot of ppl are like i love your ziggy and i don't understand why, i made it in like 1 hour or maybe 2 lol

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL that sucks, i hope they come out nice, i'm not in high school yet:(

really? what grade are you in? haha btw my name is laura:wink2:

I'm sorry... I just copied your ziggy... I couldn't resist!!!!

:fish:

haha...you shoould seen me stalking that siggy! everytime i saw it...i quoted Mika60 and was like "where did you get that siggy? i love it..etc." i musta looked so crazy...i asked her like 3 or 4 times...but i don't think she saw:naughty:

May i please join?

Hi! :welcomeani:

Pff, it's raining here again and I have to clean the attic :thumbdown: and I think I should leave mfc now :naughty:

Have you already seen the video on mika's blog of westerpark? I was surprised when I saw me in the video! But it was because I was at the front of course... :)

I have a question; next week it's my birthday and I'm gonna give a barbecue for some friends (no, they're no mikafans :sad:) but I don't know what to do in the afternoon. Are there any ideas? I wanted to bowl but my bf doesn't like that...

BIG GIRL ON THE RADIO!! :yay:

Well, i'm goin to grade 10 in september :P

i'm going into 11th Grade in August:thumb_yello:

Our school starts in september until june then we get july and august off for the summer :D

Well, i'm goin to grade 10 in september :P

awsome! wow you don't start school till september...huh....two years ago we started on July 31:shocked: but then people got made so now we start mid august...and end early june:bleh: haha oh yea i'm gunna be a senior next year:punk:

i'm going into 11th Grade in August:thumb_yello:

sweet!:punk: junoir year was my fav...so far:bleh: i'm hopin my senoir year is the best:punk:

awsome! wow you don't start school till september...huh....two years ago we started on July 31:shocked: but then people got made so now we start mid august...and end early june:bleh: haha oh yea i'm gunna be a senior next year:punk:

sweet!:punk: junoir year was my fav...so far:bleh: i'm hopin my senoir year is the best:punk:

Well I hear it is!! I'm going to start 8 grade on August 28 and it creepy cuz this year all the teacher are new!!!!! :bleh:

Well I hear it is!! I'm going to start 8 grade on August 28 and it creepy cuz this year all the teacher are new!!!!! :bleh:

awww..your just a baby mika lover, i remember 8th grade, IT SUCKED:thumbdown::thumbdown: but i hope it will be MUCH better for you hon:bleh:

awww..your just a baby mika lover, i remember 8th grade, IT SUCKED:thumbdown::thumbdown: but i hope it will be MUCH better for you hon:bleh:

Thanks!!!!And I am a baby mika lover... hehehe... At least I'm sure that I will be in the same class with my best friend!!! Why was you 8th grade so bad??

awww 8th grade was by far my fav. year!! it beats all the years of highschool so far....i loved it because my friends were amazing and we had such a great time...may i even dare say i actually liked school! i had lots of friends in each class and we joked around a lot...i hope it's as much fun for you:bleh:

awww 8th grade was by far my fav. year!! it beats all the years of highschool so far....i loved it because my friends were amazing and we had such a great time...may i even dare say i actually liked school! i had lots of friends in each class and we joked around a lot...i hope it's as much fun for you:bleh:

OoOoO well thanks!!! :thumb_yello:But so far school has been great... I hope it's the same in 8th!!!! :roftl:

OoOoO well thanks!!! :thumb_yello:But so far school has been great... I hope it's the same in 8th!!!! :roftl:

What grade do you start off at' date=' ours starts at grade primary to grade 12, but some people don't know what grade primary is ?[/color']

oOoOo... You have until 12?? Here only schools that want to have 12... that's funny hihihi

Really, luckey, we have primary, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, and twelve and then you have collage if you want ;/

Really, luckey, we have primary, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, and twelve and then you have collage if you want ;/

But if you think about it, it's realy only one more year... it's not that much!!!!

Hey guys look what I did!!!!

What do you think??

littlebitoflove.jpg