Oldlings Part 20

Laurel

:yay: Thanks ladies!!!!! :woot_jump:

There's one small falw in my plan.... I haven't actually got a chicket!! I'm just trying to keep positive so that the vibes reach them and I win and I get the time off and can find someone to look after the dogs.....:bleh:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wendi! How are you doing?

I am also curious who the winners will be.

Who will make it to Paris from the oldling?

Rose, Kath, Abby, Jemma, Babs and some others that may

not call themselves Oldlings :wink2:

Hello CB and Sarah.

Feels like being a doctors waiting room, waiting for any winners to be announced:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Hi Rose! How are you doing?

I know, I keep checking the threads and my email (just in case:bleh:). Just announce it already!

There's one small falw in my plan.... I haven't actually got a chicket!! I'm just trying to keep positive so that the vibes reach them and I win and I get the time off and can find someone to look after the dogs.....:bleh:

:roftl: I wondered why your name was not on the list!!! :roftl:

Rose, Kath, Abby, Jemma, Babs and some others that may

not call themselves Oldlings :wink2:

Rose will be debuting the new costume! So glad that Kath and Abby will be there. The stadium looks HUGE! Mika will be that small speck jumping around.:naughty:

Hi Rose! How are you doing?

I know, I keep checking the threads and my email (just in case:bleh:). Just announce it already!

I'm good, watching my emails too:naughty:.

Just need an eyebrow fix:boxed:

Rose will be debuting the new costume! So glad that Kath and Abby will be there. The stadium looks HUGE! Mika will be that small speck jumping around.:naughty:

You HAVEN'T been on for a while have you!!!

The costume is on hold... for now. I've had a few problems sorting things, so I'm not bringing it now.

I think Mika will release a HUGE sigh of relief now.

When I told him it was coming to Amsterdam, his face was a picture, especially when I said it would be bigger, like he suggested.:naughty:

Hi!! Laurel's sig contains a mesmerising clip of Mika's expressive eyebrows and everyone has been transfixed by them!!

I could watch that ALLLLL night:wub2:.

:tears:

I'm a member of Mikasounds but haven't had one solitary email from them about the competition. And when I entered I never got asked for anything except my email address - nothing about registering for updates (which I assumed was because I was already registered). So I thought I would check my profile on Mikasounds to see that I hadn't set it not to receive updates. But it wouldn't let me log in as it said it was the wrong email address for my name :blink:

So I thought, OK installed new modem some time ago, maybe IP address has changed, so I tried registering again from scratch and have still heard zilch.

I don't think I will be a winner somehow.

maybe we should all put it in our signatures:wink2:

I don't know how to, though...:naughty:

Have you seen the other one, where he's sitting on the chair talking to the camera, and he raises his right eyebrow:wub2:.

That floors me:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Have you seen the other one, where he's sitting on the chair talking to the camera, and he raises his right eyebrow:wub2:.

That floors me:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

I noticed the eyebrows in his new vid.

No, I haven't been on in a while. This place sucks me right in and I had children I had to take care of.:roftl:

maybe we should all put it in our signatures:wink2:

I don't know how to, though...:naughty:

Me neither :naughty:

:tears:

I'm a member of Mikasounds but haven't had one solitary email from them about the competition. And when I entered I never got asked for anything except my email address - nothing about registering for updates (which I assumed was because I was already registered). So I thought I would check my profile on Mikasounds to see that I hadn't set it not to receive updates. But it wouldn't let me log in as it said it was the wrong email address for my name :blink:

So I thought, OK installed new modem some time ago, maybe IP address has changed, so I tried registering again from scratch and have still heard zilch.

I don't think I will be a winner somehow.

Its all a bit of a mess!! :thumbdown:

Thanks, Silver!

I entered, have passport ready to go, am free to travel and have my travel companion all lined up but I doubt it will be me. Actually, I am sure it won't be. However, in lieu of flying to Paris to see Mika, I am going to visit my bestest friend in Chicago this weekend and we will have a girl's weekend. Just the 2 of us, no kids, nothing! We haven't done that since we were 16!!!!